~ Jez’s Request Thread ~

Jezza

Meteorite
Welcome to my little corner.

Firstly a little about me:
- 30+ year old
- 15+ years of RP experience
- I will respond AT LEAST once per day unless I give prior notice (due to work or holiday)
- I do prefer playing male characters, but I am able to play female characters in the right setting.

My partner preferences:
- Willing to respond at least once per day
- Can write in 3rd person
- Happy to write a minimum of 2-5 paragraphs per response. I understand that work and life can get in the way, but I like to have some substance to RP replies.
- I prefer roleplaying with partners closer to my age bracket (Generally at least 25 years+)
- Comfortable with some OOC chat as required both before and during the RP when needed.
- I’m not fond of ghosting and I do prefer longer term RPs.
- I don’t mind your IRL gender and sexual preferences, and can play MxF, MxM, FxF.

Additionally, while the RP may take place via PM, Thread or Discord (your preference) I am also happy to use Discord for planning and general chat.

——————————————————————————

Role-play Specific
The following are a few ground rules to the types of plots and pairings I’ll RP.

- While I have no problem with Taboo topics (I enjoy some), I will not RP with/as underage characters.
- Slice of life is always open as an option
- My kinks are relatively open and I can accomodate based on my partners requirements.
- I don’t have a specific smut/story ratio - I’m quite fluid based on plot and partner. Do you like 90% smut: No problem. If you prefer 50/50, easy. I do however like to try and stick with at least 30-40% smut.
- I can play both sub and dom characters.

Ideas, Pairings and Plots
In progress, please check back soon.

Additionally, I’m open to your ideas and pairings as well. Let me know when you reach out.

Back
Top Bottom