Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Aboard the Abyssal Hawk [Sci-Fantasy][Pirates]

Surta

Meteorite
Greetings! I think this time I will try my hand at a different structured approach, starting with a quick introduction and addin the teaser at the end, for those interested. I am a 34yo German, drawn into the rabbit hole that is online erp during the pandemic, but with almost 20years of roleplaying behind me. Alas, most of that was in person ttrpg's, and I only really dug my teeth into writing when in person events became problematic. Now, to the meat of this post.
This one is inspired by an rp that sadly didn't get off the ground, but I liked the character so much, I felt he deserved a second chance. I think this would work for the whole spectrum, from me taking control of the whole crew and game world to playing Keshin primarily, or anything in between depending if you'd rather play a GM'ed game or a regular rp.

The universe is based on 40k, but I think the story will do just fine without that and I'll happily play it out as a more general 'sci-fantasy' setting if that is more to your taste.
I think the prompt works well with all the tropes that make pirates fun and offers some more freedom with the different planets and societies we can visit, your character could hire as a new crew member that longs for the freedom and adventure of a pirate, or find herself on the receiving end of a raid, having to negotiate terms to save her life, or even become part of a tribute herself.

The lewd scenes themselves will be based on what I feel would fit in the situation, but some of my personal preferences are public and group play, supernatural elements, being dominant, general bdsm themes and corruption. I have a detailed list on my profile.
My limits are scat, diapers, musk, torture, sexual trauma and gore.

I am happy to try and play here on site or move to discord. Though I have not yet had the chance to explroe the minute details of playing on site, so I wil lask in advance for some leeway with pissible mistakes!

Now, a little teaser to give you a taste of my writing style and give you a taste of the setting, though nothign here is final.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sleek hull was almost invisible against the backdrop of the distant galaxies, colored in a green so dark it appeared almost as black as the emptiness between the stars.
Quite visible were the crimson red sun sails that flared out from it, giving the vessel a dart shape. They were currently hoisted, catching solar winds to provide the Abyssal Hawk her infamous speed. She had no need for stealth here and leisurely initiated the docking procedure at the backwater space station.
The mere sight of the approaching corsair vessel had already broken the moral of the small defense force, and they unanimously decided to pay tribute instead of throwing their lives away. When the blast door opened, and the first space pirates entered the station, the habitants had already gathered whatever valuables they could muster on short notice.

Kneading his sweaty hands the commanding officer bowed deep as the notorious captain of the Abyssal Hawk followed his vanguard, glad in mesh armor, he removed his helmet, having not even bothered to draw his weapons, the pelt of some alien beast wavered in the atmospheric change over his shoulder. Emerald armor contrasted against his long white hair, pierced by two elongated ears, sharp features and high cheeks gave him a bird of prey like look. Slender in stature he would be standing more than a head above the humans even if they didn't kneel.

Corsair Prince Kaeshin, scourge of the Tempestus sector, a single auspex implant in his former left eye socket was the only visible blemish on this face of this alien pirate that has raided the imperial space for countless centuries, his gaze seemed to burn with an endless hunger, a desperate need to find something, and a cold willingness to cut a bloody swath through everything that stood between him and this mysterious goal. But his arms were opened in an encompassing gesture, enveloping the surrendering crew and his surprisingly deep voice carried throughout the bay.
"A welcome to warm my cold heart! No, no, don't get up already... I do like it. Fear not, no harm will come to you, if you continue to cooperate.
My men and I will partake in your gracious hospitality for a day or two while we get some work done on my ship, I do wish to make this as agreeable for everyone involved as possible, we don't want to have someone get hurt, do we?"

Back
Top Bottom