Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Hook up with a bad boy with a criminal background that would make your rich daddy pissed

dachs1534

Supernova
There are actually multiple variations of this plot and I'm also open-minded to suggestions.

In one of them, a bit cliche, your character is a damsel in distress being assaulted and my guy is a good samaritan who neutralizes her assailant. He insists she doesn't have to repay him, but she wants to get to know him and eventually get into a relationship. Optionally she doesn't want her family or anyone she knows to realize she has been assaulted, so she goes with him with my character to his apartment. Perhaps she even sustained physical injuries, and he tends to her wounds and gives her a place to stay until she recovers.

Alternatively, we can avoid my character being any sort of "hero" and they just meet normally. Perhaps on Tinder, at a club, etc. Or he can be her bodyguard, drug dealer, fitness instructor, pool boy different ideas. Whether the parents of your character (or anyone else) find out about their relationship is up to you, but if they do they wouldn't want her near a man like that.

We can roleplay this here via PMs or on discord either works for me.

my f list F-list - Warning

my discord is caketastydelish

Back
Top Bottom