Arthurian's Dark Desires, featuring monsters, bad ends, dub/non-con, and more!

Arthurian

Meteorite
Heya folks, thanks for stopping by.

The name's Arthurian and I thought I'd make myself a second request thread to try and find some partners for some… considerably darker than usual cravings I've been having. Like, real dark. At least for me, anyway. Think bad ends of all kinds, all manner of less than consensual scenarios, monstrous partners and other villains that will seek to do all kinds of awful things to your character, So, still with me?

Awesome! Let's get into it, and if you wanna write something less dark together, then feel free to check out my original thread here.

Introductions

• I'm from the UK and am a male of the species.
  • The name's Arthurian, but you can call me whatever you want. Typically I go by Arthur, but being a chronic people pleaser with crippling social anxiety means that I will answer to whatever you wanna call me.
  • I'm pansexual(I think?), but for sake of ease, I like the label of queer.
  • I'm a huge geek and I love reading and playing video games. I've just finished my first play through of Spider-Man 2, I'm dabbling with Mortal Kombat 1, and I really need to get back into Baldurs Gate 3 and commit to just one character. I'm also currently reading The Shadow of the Gods by John Gwynne and loving it.
  • As I'm hoping you'll see, I like to think that I'm a pretty friendly guy. I love to make friends with the people I write with. I just think it makes for a better time. So I will happily chat about anything from what games or books we're reading, our favourite kinks and why we enjoy them, or whatever else you could ever want to chat about. It's by no means mandatory, but I just think it's nice to chat.

• I like to think that I'm an okay writer. I enjoy writing and am always looking to improve. I'm decently literate, try to get as much detail into my posts as possible, and always make sure to proofread them. But I get that mistakes will happen, and I'll never shout about them. As long as we both proofread and try not to litter our posts with mistakes, we should get along great.
  • As for length. I don't have any strict rules other than no one liners. I need more to work with than that, at least a paragraph. But other than that, I'm flexible. I get that there will be times in any roleplay where replies will be shorter, like when there's more action or dialogue. And other times, posts will be longer when we're focused more on descriptions, introducing new characters, settings, etc. Typically I tend to average at two or three decent paragraphs per post.
  • Personally I would prefer to keep things on BlueMoon, but I'm happy to use either Thread or PM.
  • As for pairings, I'm open to pretty much anything. My preference at the moment is for MxF, and I'm happy to play as male or female characters. I do also occasionally dabble in MxM or FxF when the mood strikes me.
  • I can also happily write from any point of view. First person, second, third, whatever. Just let me know what you would prefer.
  • While I like to ensure my writing is as descriptive as it can be, I do also enjoy using visuals alongside our roleplay. I like to use everything from faceclaims to outfits, setting and even NSFW images and gifs for the more sexual parts of the roleplay. Typically, I prefer using real life images, or artwork with a more realistic style.

Turn-Ons & Limits

So, the below list is by no means exhaustive. I'm sure there are plenty plenty of kinks that I've not listed so if you don't see something, feel free to ask about it. I'm a pretty sex positive guy and I'll try anything once. You'll find no kink shaming here. The worst I'll say is nah, not for me.

• Redheads
  • Alternative Hair Colours
  • Sexy And/Or Slutty Clothing
  • Goths & E-girls
  • Romance
  • Foreplay
  • Kissing/Making Out
  • Oral
  • Vaginal
  • Anal
  • Rough Sex
  • Passionate Sex
  • Messy Sex
  • Facials
  • Public Sex
  • Risky Sex
  • Consensual
  • Dubious Consent
  • Sexual Awakening
  • Corruption
  • Bad Ends - Sexual or fatal
  • Paying as Non-Humans/Monster, such as
    • Tentacles
    • Goblins
    • Orcs
    • Minotaurs
    • Centaurs
    • Trolls
    • Demons
    • Imps
    • Mindflayers
    • Lizardmen
    • Insectoids
    • Werewolves
    • Dragons
    • And so much more!
  • Exotic Cocks & Cum
  • Taboo Relationships
  • Incest
  • Interracial
  • Cheating
  • Group Sex
  • Threesomes
  • Gangbangs
  • Double/Triple Penetration

• Non-Con
  • Gore
  • Vore

• Toilet Stuff

Original Ideas

As it stands, I've not yet had time to flesh out any idea too much, but I do have a lot of thought. So let me know if any of the below ideas take your fancy and we can discuss them further.

• When a demon lord escapes hell, he settles into an abandoned dungeon, soon filling the huge labyrinth with monsters, traps and mysterious magics. From there he sends his forces out into the world, seeking corruption and domination. That is until a group of adventurers and warriors infiltrate his lair. Will they be able navigate the traps and monstrous warriors to find and slay the demon lord? Or will they be picked off one by one to meet their doom? Spoiler alert! I think it's gonna be the latter.
  • The planet Pandora(super basic name I know!) is perhaps one of the most dangerous in the known galaxy. Numerous attempts to settle the planet and establish research bases have all failed. Then planet ranges from vast jungles to unforgiving deserts. Inhospitable mountains and more. Never mind the wildlife. Everything from carnivores plants, to indigenous people and all manner of exotic creatures always seem hellbent on wiping out any invaders. When the orbital research station is sabotaged and crashes to the surface, the survivors must attempt to reach one of the many abandoned outposts and send out a distress signal. Of course they will soon find themselves hunted and picked off by every living thing they encounter.
  • Your character is a video game tester in the near future, with a hyper realistic virtual reality gaming rig. The latest game she tests is cutting edge, and the most immersive she's played. She can feel everything, and even choose how much pain she can feel. However things go wrong when she finds herself trapped in the game. It could be a glitch, a malicious virus or even a hacker? Either way, your character has no choice but to progress through the game with both pain and sexual content dialled up to the max. Each time she meets her demise, she respawns, only to have to fae it all over again. Will she ever escape, or will she be driven mad by her experiences?
  • I'd love to do something with a rotating cast of monster hunters and warriors in a fantasy world, where each encounter sees a different character meeting her demise.
  • For something slice of life based, your character is the queen bee of her school, and an absolute bitch. For whatever reason, she decides she needs to get revenge on one of her fellow cheerleaders. So she concocts a plan for the other girl to get fucked by the entirety of their rival schools football team. But things go wrong, and somehow your character finds herself cornered by the football team, forced onto her knees as they start filming.
Fandom Ideas

Again, all these ideas are super basic, so let me know if you're interested and we can plot something out.

Hephastus cooks up a special new machine with one purpose in mind. To dominate and humiliate Aloy, and possibly even other huntresses.
I mean there are just so many options to explore, putting Fem Shep, Liara and other beauties at the mercy of cruel alien captors.
Something with human women captured by Locust for... erm, reasons.
I mean, there are so many options to explore here, depending on what characters you enjoy, especially if you're interested in any fatal bad ends?
I mean, this one makes me feel like a total monster, but I'm sure we could cook up some particulalry delicious bad ends for some of these gals, aged up, of course.
I'm particularly interested in Serana finding herself at the mercy of, well, whoever. Vampire hunters, vampires, werewolves, lowly bandits, monsters?

And there's so much more to come soon. sorry about the rather barebones nature of this thread, but hopefully it gives you a good idea about me and what I'm looking for. Hit me up if you're interetsed, I'd love to discuss some plots together.

Back
Top Bottom