Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Gauban's emporium of degenerate desires

gauban789

Planetoid
Good evening everyone, GauBan here, but you can all just call me GB. I am no stranger to ERP, I've been involved in the scene for well over 20 years now. I am just getting back into it after a hiatus. I'm also not particularly new to BlueMoon, despite the age of my account, I think I first joined BlueMoon around 2010. This is a new account I started after deleting my old email address that my account was associated with. Either way, chance for a fresh start! Thanks for clicking on my request thread - I hope I may be of interest to you!

First: Here are some important things to keep in mind.
  1. I like to play via PM or discord (my username is gauban789). Thread play is just not for me.
  2. I primarily play in the mornings or late evening EST time zone. Between the hours of 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm I am almost never on. Weekends can be hit or miss for me.
  3. I enjoy very smutty role play. I tend to lean smut over plot, however - for this request thread, I expect it to be far more balanced or lean slightly more towards plot.
  4. Kinks: My only no go is scat - outside of that, I keep my kinks to what falls into the rules and requirements of BlueMoon. If there is something you want to discuss or suggest, let me know, I am most likely all ears.
Second: some requests I have of you:
  1. Try your best to maintain moderate to semi-lit. I don't require that you write me a novel in every post, but a paragraph or two is nice and appreciated. Of course, depending on a scene if it calls for something shorter, that's alright.
  2. If you aren't feeling it, let me know.
  3. This is a collaborative story - let's work together to make sure we are both enjoying it. I've had some negative experiences with a few partners who found me here who were far to insistent on kinks or things they wanted that it really turned me off from playing with them. I'm open to just about any suggestion, but if I say I'm not interested in it right now or at all, please don't try to guilt me into doing it, so you can get off for the night.
  4. Have fun.

Third, Plots:

Now, when it comes to plots, I am very flexible. I generally like having a basic plan that then we both work to create. I don't like to meticulously plan out all our goals and details as I like the variety that comes from spontaneity. Now, if either of us has something we REALLY want to see happen? OF COURSE, let's plan it out and make it come to fruition. I'm going to list a few general plot ideas that we can fluff out together :)

1. Smut-pocalypse: With this plot, we can go a lot of ways - Mad Max like, Fall Out Like, Zombie, etc. My thought for this would involve an individual transported into a different world of their own. One where the ongoing apocalypse has made everyone very, very, horny. I was thinking that in this world, MC or YC would be a parent who is either looking for their child or maybe a teacher. (age play is highly requested in this one)​
2. Monster Girl/boy Island and/or World: For this plot, our hero or heroine would find themselves trying to survive, explore, and make a name for themselves in a world overrun by monster girls/boys.​
3. Perverted Family: A simple enough incest pairing - you name the pairing I'm willing to try it.​
4. Alice/Alex in Wonderland: We all know Alice in Wonderland, right? Well, what if in this world, the denizens of Wonderland, while not only being wacky and out of control, but are also uncontrollably horny and like to torment our sweet and innocent Alice/Alex with all sorts of tantalizing treats and experiences?​
5. Mc/Yc
  • Teacher/student
  • student/teacher
  • Father/daughter
  • Son/Mother
  • Master/Slave
  • Slave/Mistress
  • Any taboo pairing
  • Fantasy adventures
  • Scifi/cyberpunk

Kinks - I like to include:
  1. Incest pairings