Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Recovery of an old account

Rea

"Fortunately, I am not of a fainting disposition."
Supporter
I've forgotten the password of an old account of mine here, and unfortunately I've also forgotten the password for the email used.

I clearly recall a specific PM title from that account which I can describe if needed, and can screenshot a PM from this account redirecting someone to that account. I know this isn't much proof, but it's all I have.

Is there any way to recover that information, or am I doomed to have lost that writing forever? :(

An @Admins will be able to help you out! When they're online next they should be able to reach out to you regarding this. :)

Thank you, Solo! I figured it was a task I'd need an AA for. 😅

I've forgotten the password of an old account of mine here, and unfortunately I've also forgotten the password for the email used.

I clearly recall a specific PM title from that account which I can describe if needed, and can screenshot a PM from this account redirecting someone to that account. I know this isn't much proof, but it's all I have.

Is there any way to recover that information, or am I doomed to have lost that writing forever? :(
I'll be PMing you shortly.

After 8 years, I finally got access to something I thought long gone. Thank you so much, Revelations. Miracle worker, indeed. 😭💕

Back
Top Bottom