Time Zone:
GMT+2​
Posting Frequency:
Once every Day
Writing Tense:
Third person​
Writing Medium(s):
On-Site​

โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ Welcome to my Request Thread!

I've been RPing since around I was fifteen, so not that much. But I like to say I'm quite experienced as I am able to break through the discord character limit on occasion! I'm able to write pretty much any fandom I've watched and in terms of gender, I like to believe that I can write any gender, though for this I'll be playing males.

โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ This is where YOU come in!

I want in my partner someone who's consistent. Not talking daily or hourly replies, but some consistency is nice. I'd like clear communication as well, don't expect me to read your mind and know what you want then get mad when I don't deliver.

โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ โ—Œ My way or the Highway!

If you plan on ghosting at any time, don't bother messaging me. I also expect respect and human decency.

Yeah, Wayne's world was '92, but shh!​

โ—Œ โ—Œ GENSHIN FUCK โ—Œ โ—Œ

โ•ญโ‹Ÿโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ

Quite the plot involving everyone's favourite Gacha Game: Genshin Impact! In this plot, we loosely follow the game's storyline, however there is a twist! Every character aside from Aether is female, and in order to gain the powers of the other elements, he must sleep with the vision users in order to gain the power of their vision.

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹žโ•ฏ
โ—Œ โ—Œ DINNER FOR 2 โ—Œ โ—Œ

โ•ญโ‹Ÿโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ

This plot is a darker one! Muse A and B are mother and daughter respectively. Muse B is left to take care of dinner because her mother has left to attend some work, Muse C is a friend of Muse B who calls her and offers to help, little does she know that he plans on feeding loads of cum, and maybe even her mother as well!

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹žโ•ฏ
โ—Œ โ—Œ RANDOM PLOT โ—Œ โ—Œ

Will add more later!

โ—Œ โ—Œ KINKS โ—Œ โ—Œ
YES/MUST HAVESxxxxxMAYBExxxxxxxHARD NO'Sxxxxx
mind breakbondagescat
cumanthrosbestiality
milfsplaying older charactersdiapers
haremsdouble upsreverse harems/gangbangs without double ups
cum dietpissgore
cum bathfoot lickingvomit

โ—Œ โ—Œ FANDOMS โ—Œ โ—Œ

My Hero Acedamia
Jujutsu Kaisen
Genshin Impact
Black Clover
Naruto
One Piece
Chainsawman

Back
Top Bottom