Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Minor issue with links in PMs.

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
On PC, I'm seeing one link that works but then after reloading it repeatedly and in new tabs on iPhone Safari, it points to the link that was non-functional before my partner changed it.

On PC, I'm seeing one link that works but then after reloading it repeatedly and in new tabs on iPhone Safari, it points to the link that was non-functional before my partner changed it.
Have you tried clearing cookies + cache on your phone? I know this solves a lot of issues as far as old links / etc.​
Other than that, can you be a bit more specific with the issue you're experiencing? I might not be fully understanding.​

How do I do that on iPhone again? And maybe not all cookies but just in the past day?
It should be in Settings > Safari. I don't believe you can limit it by time on mobile, but you can limit it by website if you select Advanced > Website Data.​

This may be something for Vekseid to take a look at, then.​

It has still persisted on my phone only, and now I’ve had an issue in a different PM thread where edits to text made by a partner were not visible for 12 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom