Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any In Search of Storytellers 🌈 NB X Any

Minako2012

Star
~ PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST! ~

• I RP as Male/Female/Intersex and I'll play Anthro characters
  • I prefer longterm RPs with a ratio of 75% Plot/25% Sex
  • I'm a semi-literate roleplayer, I'm going to be upfront I get anxious about writing more than a paragraph but I'm working to overcome that.
  • I only roleplay via PMs and Threads because I like the paragraph format.
  • If you start a roleplay with me but aren't feeling it feel free to speak up.
  • No characters under the age of 17 or over the age of 45.
  • Put a 🌈 in your pm me to me to prove you've read my rules.
  • My F-List the Maybe list means it's up for discussion.
  • MC = My Character, YC = Your Character
Genres
Just jumping off ideas, some may be more fanfic tags but eh.
  • Slowburn romance
  • Hurt/Comfort stories.
  • Fantasy/Adventure
  • Soft Sci-fi
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Angst and Pining
  • Found Family
  • Enemies to Lovers

Pairings
The Role I prefer is Yellow but I’m up to play other roles
  • Classmates
  • College Roommates
  • Supernatural Creature/Human
  • Witch/Non-Witch
  • Knight/Prince (Princess)
  • Knight/Knight
  • Witch Hunter/Witch
  • Teacher/Student
  • Demon/Human
  • Coworkers
  • Anthro/Human
  • Prince(ess)/Assassin or Prince(ss)
  • Step Siblings
  • Stepparent/Stepchild

Plot Cravings
  • The Ancient Forest was forbidden, YC knew that well. The people of the village warned of an ancient power that protected the woods from invaders. MC is the avatar of that power, a being who’s form and appearance shifts with the wind. YC enters the forest fleeing an unwanted marriage arrangement and seeks shelter among the trees knowing no one would search for them.
  • MC is a shapeshifter who uses their gift for corporate espionage. Companies hire them to infiltrate rivals and find or manufacture dirt that can be used to topple the competition. YC is their latest mark who is more powerful than MC bargained for.
  • YC is the right-hand man of the prince, a newly appointed duke, whose just been told he is getting a bride. His bride to be however, is so much more than the meek nobleman’s daughter that he was expecting. MC is not just a self-assured confident figure, but they’re intersex and very dominating.
  • MC is a travelling mage who’s been largely mythologized by the people of the realm. YC is a member of a town plagued by a strange magic. Our characters have to work together to unravel the source of the magic and saved the town.
Other Plots
  • Our characters had both grown up in an orphanage until they were separated at the age of eight...one has spent their life happy while the other suffered or was never adopted...when they meet again in college and the one who had a happy life has forgotten a lot about the other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom