Fx Any Easternized (Seeking Asian-Based Raceplay Scenes)

Cephon

Act Like You Know
Hi hi, don't mind me, just looking for some smut-driven RPs to get me going here, particularly some Asian-based raceplay scenarios. But you know the drill; before we get to that part, let's get the rules out of the way, as well as some useful notes about me and what I want.

About Me
  • I prefer to RP in PMs.
  • Obvious disclaimer; actual racism and ethno-narcissism are bad, but hey, we all need someplace to vent our idle fantasies, right?
  • Ghost friendly. If we drift apart and you ever wanna come back around, feel free to hit me up again. No hard feelings.
  • I'm a switch, so I can easily dom or sub for you, whichever you prefer!
  • In regards to post length, I try to mirror my partner but you can generally expect a minimum of two paragraphs from me. In other words, I consider myself a literate writer and I prefer my partners to be at least on the same level as well.
  • Real life gender doesn't matter to me, and I can play against characters of any gender. For my part, I can play any gender as well; though I'm mostly looking to play female, I can definitely do male or futa as well if desired.
  • I do work full time, so as far as post frequency goes, best I can promise is at least one post every day or every other day, maybe a few more on my days off, but no hard promises. If nothing else, I'll be free to chat OOC every day if you feel so inclined!
  • I consider myself very open in regards to kinks. Some general faves for kinks include kissing, oral, anal, lactation, pegging, body/cock worship, creampies, group sex, casual sex, sexy outfits, race/nationplay, mind control/hypno, dubcon, degradation, among many others, depending on how grounded or not that we want our scene to be.
  • As stated above, I'm looking for smut-driven stuff. Not too interested in anything too plot heavy.
If you have any other questions, feel free to run them by me! I probably did forget something noteworthy up there somewhere.

Prompts

Alright, down to the nitty gritty of it. As you might have already guessed, the short of it is I'm craving just about anything that involves Asian-based raceplay. As lampshaded above, I'm a switch so I can mostly do dom or sub in equal measure, and in regards to gender, I'm mostly expecting to play female or futa/NB, but I'd also be open to playing male (only as a dom) as well if you'd like. I don't have any preference for what gender you like to play your characters as, so essentially, I'm down for just about any gender pairing combination, from MxF to FxF or anything in between with futas/NBs. MxM is the one I'm least accustomed to, but I might be willing to humor.

Also, at this moment, I'm currently only interested in the Asian character being the dom, while the character of any other race will always be the sub, so that's something to bear in mind when deciding if you want to play dom or sub.

As far as basic scene prompts go, some ideas include:
  • Tourist Trap - A Westerner decides to take a vacation trip to an Asian country, enjoying the sights and taking in the culture. Before they know it however, they find themselves seduced by one or some of the locals, who treat them to an intimate taste of the local flavor. Can also be inversed, in which a natively Asian character travels to the West, maybe as a tourist or even a foreign student, and seduces a local there.
  • Transfer Student - A scenario in which a American transfer student into a school in an Asian country moves to seduce their teacher or maybe even their sponsor with the intent of getting fucked by them. Can also do an inverse in which an English teacher in an Asian country is seduced by their student.
  • Discovering Yourself - This one's probably not even technically raceplay arguably, but I'd also be open to a scene involving two Asian or Asian-American characters hooking up together. Maybe something similar to Tourist Trap where an Asian-American character visits their ancestral home and connects with their roots by way of seducing or getting seduced by a local, or a scenario of two narcissistic Asian-Americans hooking up in the interest of "keeping it in the race."
  • Spy Games - At the height of war tensions, while on assignment, a Western spy is caught in the middle of trying to steal classified state documents from an Asian country. Detained and at the state's utter mercy, the Asian interrogation officer is tasked with wringing every bit of information they can out of their prey, and best case scenario, maybe even bend the Western spy's allegiances elsewhere.
  • Two Extremes - A typical ultra-conservative racist American feels inclined to harass and try to provoke a seemingly unsuspecting Asian-American person into a confrontation. Whether through the power of facts and logic and/or some other form of Asian persuasion, they're quickly sent to their knees, gleefully worshiping their new master.
  • Asian Chaser - Probably the closest you can get to a vanilla scenario that includes raceplay, or so I'd imagine. A scenario in which a Western character hooks up with their Asian/Asian-American acquaintance, and even plainly admits that they have a huge thing for Asian people. Could also take a comedic approach where the Asian character in question is a bit weirded out by being fetishized and tries at first to deflect the raceplay, but ultimately can't deny they like having such an obedient partner on hand.
Of course, I'm open to brainstorming more ideas and hearing out any of your own cravings as well, so don't feel limited by just these choices if you had something else in mind as well! Possibly more to come in this list.

If any of this interests you at all, feel free to hit me up in DMs, and we'll see about cooking something up! If you do feel inclined to shoot me a message, please include stuff like what gender(s) you can play, any particular kinks or limits you have, and whether you're dom, sub, or switch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom