Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Welcome to Gensokyo - Touhou RP-search (OC- and beginner-friendly!)

Baka

#1 Girlfailure
JibPWAu.jpg

Gensokyo. A magical land sealed away from the real world by the Hakurei-barrier. It's inhabitated mostly by Youkai, gods, ancient beings, fairies, ghosts, humans, spirits and even rabbit-people. Culture of this area resembles that of a feudal Japan, but influences from other cultures can be found there as well. Area of Gensokyo is at least tens of kilometers in diameter, though the actual size of this area has never been confirmed.

The ones responsible in keeping order in Gensokyo are the shrine-maiden of the Hakurei-shrine. Reimu Hakurei, and a human magician Marisa Kirisame. Despite Gensokyo usually being a peaceful place some conflicts do arise there from time to time, whether it's a vampire and her followers trying to cover it with a red mist and eternal darkness, ghost princess stealing spring of the land in order to make a perfect cherry tree bloom and revive the body beneath it, or a moon being replaced with a fake one

๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“€๐“Ž๐‘œ!

3Jdefcs.png
I'm Baka. Most of you have probably seen me by now somewhere on the forum. If not I'm 25-years-old roleplayer. For more meatier introduction you can take a look at my main request-thread. However since this is a specific search let's get right into the thick of it.This thread is meant to search for a Touhou-roleplay. If you're not familiar what Touhou is it originated as a bullet-hell game-franchise, and has expanded from there. Now there's fanmade anime-projects, manga, artbooks, extremely talented and dedicated music-scene, as dedicated artist community and plethora of doujins, both safe for work and NSFW-variety.

The prologue for this thread is the premise of the series explained in a nutshell. Main games center around a problem rising in Gensokyo, and the characters of the said game (Reimu, Marisa and possibly some others) resolving this by engaging in extremely challenging bullet-hell action. Other properties can vary from this formula, and there are some slice of life-stories, fighting-games, romantic doujins and honestly anything you can imagine out there, largely thanks to the creator of Touhou ZUN encouraging the talented fanbase to pump out content.

With the introduction of the franchise out of the way let's get to the roleplaying-stuff!

๐‘…๐“Š๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ธ๐“๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ

eXDzt2Q.jpg
Let's get the most imortant thing out of the way first: Fandom-knowledge is appreciated, but not mandatory!

While knowing about characters, settings, conflicts in Gensokyo is always appreciated I am not expecting it. This is a vast franchise, and will most likely be extremely niche on here. If you're interested in the premise and want to try it don't be afraid to shoot PM on my way. You can learn more as we play, and I can gladly give recommendations to some easily accessible material for people who are new for the franchise. I am no means expert either though.

I'm also open for OCs. Whether you want to create a new shrine-maiden, youkai or other denizen of Gensokyo you're free to do so. Canons are always appreciated, but again I'm open to play against OCs here, or craft my own if desired, but I do prefer play canon-characters.

Now that those are out of the way here's some basic rules:

• I write in 3rd person, and wish my partner to do so as well
  • I write two to three paragraphs at least. Usually more than this.
  • I prefer if my partner also gives me 2+ paragraphs to work with, but as long as you don't do one liners we are right as rain
  • Ghost-friendly
  • OOC-friendly. I really appreciate a comfy OOC-chatter
  • I roleplay in PMs or on threads
  • Drawn-image refs only
  • Multiple-characters are possible, but won't do harems
  • Your irl gender does not matter to me, but wish to play against F and Fu-characters in this setting
  • Looking for story-driven roleplays. Some prompts are smuttier than others though.
  • Don't be afraid to ask or suggest things to me.
  • I only double in the universe on Touhou, but I'm sure you can convince me to your preferred pairing quite easily with this franchise.
  • All the characters are above sites minimum age-limit. Usually many hundred times that. Appearances can be changed as well as long as they don't go into extreme hyper-territories since some characters tend to look rather young.

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐ผ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ซ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”

svkSFQw.png
Here's the list of characters I would like to play. Same list applies vice versa, so if you are in the know of canon and want to possibly play one of these characters against someone do let me know!

๐’ซ๐“๐‘œ๐“‰๐“ˆ

With this setting and fandom I would prefer to discuss and plan with my partner, since things like knowledge of the fandom and characters greatly affect what kind of plot we should pursue in my opinion. However I've collected some prompts that could work as a plot-seeds or some vague plots based on some of my favorite pairings in the series.

๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“Œ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’-๐‘€๐’ถ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ

(OC shrine-maiden x denizen of Gensokyo)
YC has been appointed at the new shrine-maiden of the Hakurei-shrine. After settling the first citizen of Gensokyo comes to greet them, this citizen being MC. First encounter really depends on the character YC meets at first, but after it MC wants to take YC on the tour of the area they are suppose to guard and protect. They have a wonderful time as they wander all over the various locations of Gensokyo, and start to grow closer. As the days turn to months the two keep growing closer and closer, until one of them realizes that the feelings they are feeling towards the other are something other than just simple friendship.

Whether you prefer a simple SoL, cute romance between a human and supernatural being, or have the two go about solving the different problems of Gensokyo this is the best pick for a plot if you are a beginner if you ask me.

๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“Œ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ๐’พ

(Reimu, Marisa or OC shrine-maiden x OC denizen of Gensokyo)
A reverse of the abovementioned idea. YC is a new citizen of Gensokyo, whether or not they are a threat or not is up to you, just know that MC will be dispatched to take care of your character and their nefarious plot to disturb the idyllic and peaceful days inside the barrier.

The play could begin MC stumbling on YC while they are going about their day, or if you want to play into villain-angle the play could begin when YC begins their master-plan, or maybe with foreshadowing to that. Of course these two vague ideas can be combined if you want YC getting closer to mine right off the bat.

๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’-๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“๐“ˆ

(Patchouli Knowledge x Koakuma)
Librarian Patchouli finds an extremely sappy, raunchy and detailed romance novel in the library, and gets extremely interested in the romance, so much so that she'd wish to give it a shot with someone. Who better to be her partner than an assistant librarian Koakuma, whom she shows the book. The two start slowly but surely with trying all the cutesy stuff, but eventually they get to the bedroom and spend the night together. Will it end up as just one weird experiment for the two librarians, or will the relationship blossom into an official one, or will they need to experiment some more before commiting to anything?

๐‘€๐’ถ๐’พ๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‹๐‘’

(Remilia Scarlet x Sakuya Izayoi)
Faithful servant of the Scarlet Devil Mansion is now put throught the wringer as Remilia suddenly starts to ask Sakuya to take care of other needs than making the occupants of mansion some tea and snacks and keeping things tidy, from satisfying her bloodthirst to her other needs. Will the relationship stay as master and servant-one, or will one of the two feel that it's time to update this arrangement to something else?

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’

(Yukari Yakumo x Yuyuko Saigyouji)

Two oldest denizens of the Gensokyo. In 7th game of the franchise Yukari is the one informing that Yuyuko is buried underneath the Saigyou Ayakashi, the spirit cherry tree in which the spirit princess Yuyuko herself is stealing the spring for. It is heavily implied that the two knew each other before Yuyuko's death, and in this RP they were lovers before her death.

After the passing of Yuyuko the plot would be a bit swapped. Instead of Yuyuko herself Yukari is the one trying to revive her old lover back alive, not realizing that her spirit still lingers netherworld. After the revival is stopped the two would be reunited, and the two can finally continue where they left off many many many years ago.

In this RP I would like to play the part before the death of Yuyuko, and either end things at their reunion, or continue the story from there. This plot is different from my usual ones since I have some vague ending planned, which would be the spirit of Yuyuko and Yukari reuniting and meeting again.

๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š

(Kaguya Houraisan x Fujiwara no Mokou)
Two souls who had once drank the Hourai Elixir, which has made them both immortal, unable to die, both of them being rivals to one another leads them to fight for 300 years against one another when they found each other in Gensokyo. After exchanging punches for centuries you're bound to grow closer to one another, when killing one another becomes boring they decide to try another form of entertainment with different sort of skinship, however due to them being like oil and water this leads to a rather heated night where they both are struggling to be the one on top.

Of course the night ends up in draw, but now the two have learned another way to fight. And slowly but surely violent exchanges turn into more sexual ones.

Opposites tend to attract one another, maybe the hatred towards one another will slowly turn into something else. They can take their time to see if it does though, after all they have all the time in the world.

๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ

If you happen to have any idea of yours, or think you have an interesting pitch do let me know. Again I'm encouraging you even if you're not familiar with the setting or franchise prior to this. What counts in my eyes is your eagerness and openess to brainstorm and talk about the RP with me.

๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‚๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ

I'm open to discuss kinks. I am honestly looking for more slow-burn type roleplays so I value plot over of what kinks will be included, but as said in my main RT anal-and related things are always highly valued and appreciated.

However I am open to discuss and plan. None of my kinks are mandatory. Just say your limits to me and we'll stay out of those. Please respect my limits as well.

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”!
๐ป๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“€๐“Ž๐‘œ ~

McVpFmB.png

Last edited:

๐ต๐“Š๐“‚๐“…

Song #2 Melodic death metal based on Touhou this time

large.qqqqqq.gif.d6f3902ac25e7ed4da77217b55cc4d34.gif

๐ต๐“Š๐“‚๐“…

Song #4 Does Touhou fandom make bossa nova? To answer a question nobody asked yes!

tumblr_nxiy6t4bGF1s5wiico1_500.gif

๐ต๐“Š๐“‚๐“…

Song #6 Touhou eurobeat since new MF Ghost episode was banger and made me listen eurobeat whole evening.

touhou-clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom