Mx Female Older man looking for younger woman.

Mordakos

Moon
Greetings, I’m going to try to keep this short and sweet I’m looking to play an older male 40+ in a variety of plots for younger women. They can range from nice to darker themes

Your boss: I will play at your boss at work and I keep hitting on you and you keep rejecting me so I make your life hell but you need this job so what are you willing to do to keep it hmmm?

Your teacher/professor: You have the hots for your teacher or maybe he has the hots for you but everyone around us wouldn’t understand. There is also ta plot where you want that better grade well maybe we can discuss this in my office after class.

I can also do fantasy pairing

Younger princess/ older knight: I helped raise you and you see me as a second father and as you grew you started to think more naughtier things. Would you act on those feelings?

And finally Daddy/ daughter: I always love this one so many forbidden things nobody will understand but Daddy doesn’t care not when he has his sexy daughter infront of him.

These are just a few scenes we can do and is not a complete list. I am very flexible when it comes to kinks and would love to hear your ideas and kinks.

You can reach me in DMs and third party apps.

Back
Top Bottom