Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Solo Long Term DMed Game Trade

SystemDrake

Planetoid
So, I'm a forever DM, and never had the chance to be a player in anything more than a one off game. So, I'm offering a trade, you DM a game for my character, I'll DM one for yours.

I'm looking for a pretty standard DMed homebrew campaign game, long term, a long quest, a big world, lots of side quests, the whole lot.

My dream game would be Shadowrun, preferably 5th edition, but other editions, rules light, or putting the setting into a more DnD d20 style system would also be acceptable.
Failing that, if you aren't up for DMing Shadowrun, I'd be up for some classic DnD as well, probably 5th edition.

For your game, I could offer Shadowrun 5th edition, DnD 5th, (3.5 if you want too), or Rogue Trader. I could maybe do other sorts of stuff if you want something more rules light, sci-fi, urban fantasy, or something like werewolf/vampire.

For romance/smut, I wouldn't mind including a bit.

What I was thinking for my game, is while DMing, you'd also include an NPC party member to join my guy. With maybe some blossoming romance between them. I'd be up for doing the same in your game, or just about anything else. I'm mostly interested in MxM, with my guy playing dom top. But for your game, I'd also be up for doing MxF, or MxNB, with my guy male dom top.

I'd strongly prefer to play by PM here on site.

If any of that sounds interesting, send me a PM and we can discuss details for the two games!

Back
Top Bottom