Mx Female Queen of the Stream

This is a very recent idea I got, where a relationship keeps between our two characters keeps on going for quite a while. One side is out of obsession and revenge. The other around flirting and having a good time.

A woman (YC) has a livestream where she lures men to have sex with her in front of the camera and makes a lot of money from it. I imagine that most of the people she's lured into this are guys who really fall for her looks and treat her like a princess, maybe even her viewers who gets a chance after paying enough money. She never falls for any of them, and only sees them as tools to build her own wealth. That is until she meets MC for the first time.
He is someone who's not familiar with her and doesn't know about her or the camera. She lures him home, only to find that he actually gets on top of her, treats her like a little whore, right in front of her own stream. Something that she quickly finds great pleasure in, but also quite humiliating as this never happens in front of her viewers. After he leaves and she still feels humiliated by this stranger who made her submit, she decides that she has to show that she's in charge again, by taking him on a second time and showing him that she is the Queen of the Stream, and she's not submitting to anyone.

I could imagine that she would start setting up some scenes where he fucks her in public places, at bars and clubs, and perhaps even goes so far as to have a camera in his own home. Maybe she even bring on another girl to try and tag team him, or perhaps a rival streamer tries to snatch him away from her. While he just thinks that they're playing around and having some wild sex, she has to keep the cameras a secret, in her attempt to humiliate this guy who caught her off guard. Of course, she can't admit that she truly loves it. That or that her viewership and income have become higher than ever before, thanks to this little sexy feud.

Some basic kinks and limits list right here:

Kinks:
Anal
Spanking
Ass worship
Teasing
Making YC Beg
Sexy & Slutty outfits
Cumming on face, tits and ass
Making YC love MC's cum

Limits:
Scat
Vore
Toiletplay
Lactation
Inexperienced characters

I am very much open to discussing this idea much further.

Back
Top Bottom