Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female FxF, fxf, Fxf Long-term NSFW

msub31

Super-Earth
.**Please read all of the 13 plot ideas.***
I will be adding a list of NSFW picture/gif inspirations too. Feel free to check out my other thread as well!

About Me
**Longterm player**
I am a male IRL.
I play sub, equal, switch, and a few dom roles.
No one liners. Please give me something to sink my creative teeth into! I'm a multi-para player.
I will also play multiple characters including multiple males and female side or main chars.
I prefer to play opposite to females.
OOC Chat? Sure!

Even though I have a few cravings, I would be up for any plot;
including one of your own! My updated f-list is also at the bottom which has kinks for both m and f characters.

Where, When, and How

PM on this site.

I may not be able to respond every day; however I will let you know ahead of time if I will be unable to respond for more than five days. I am usually available to play most weekdays.

Please don't just disappear. If you don't like something, or want to change something, please let me know!

CURRENT CRAVINGS

* fxf Online Dating
* fxf Romance
* college fxf

Plots below:

Best Friends 1
MC went through a bad breakup with her male fiancé. Her best friend is there to comfort her in more than one way.

Sorority initiation
MC really wants to be in.

FxF cheating on their male spouses with each other.

Girls' night out
MC is married to a male. She is out for the night with her friends. YC seems to be out with her friends too. YC, approaches MC in the bathroom of the bar and makes some small talk, or MC is so drunk that YC has to hold her hair. Things progress from there.

Girls'weekend
Our chars are best friends and co-workers. Both married to males. They plan a spa weekend away and share a hotel room.

FxF Online dating ☆
Basically mc would be out of college and starting her career. She is in her own apartment in the next big city over from her parents. She had dated guys all of her life with no luck of real love. She had always been curious about what it would be like to be with a girl. She decides to put an ad out on a dating website in secret indicating she was bi curious. Yc could answer her ad. Starting with messages on the dating site, and then emails. Moving to texts and then phone calls followed by a real date. Will your char be a lesbian? Bi-curious? Bi?

Sisters
It is around the holidays and family is in town. The sisters have to share a bedroom and a bed for a week to make room for everyone else to sleep. Could also work with a beach vacation or home for the summer from college while parents are at work. What will happen?

Sisters 2
The summer family vacation. Mom and dad get one hotel room. Sisters get another. What will happen?

FxF Co-workers
Two co-workers have to go out of town on business and due to a company mistake only one room was booked with a king bed. Both or one could be married to a man. Will it be a one time thing or keep going?

fxf College roommates ☆
Two college roommates discover each other. Cliché? Yes!

Serial killer 1
There is a female serial killer on the loose. Each one lured in from online dating/dating apps. I would play all victims and the detective!

fxf College
Two female college girls meet on campus. One is straight, one is bi/lesbian.

Married parent x Married parent
Seeing each other at school events, birthday parties, swim lessons, and develop a relationship.

Updated
F list . New kinks added!

I'm up for your ideas too. PM me and let's have some fun!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom