Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Veiled_Desire's Thread

Veiled_Desire

Super-Earth
Greetings to anyone who decided to stop by and check out my request thread. I have recently decided to get back into writing and I would love to find at least a partner or two to write with. All of these plots are definitely not set in stone, so if there is anything that you like but that you believe should or needs to be changed in any way, please feel free to let me know. I love taking a base plot and working on it with a partner to turn it into a story that we both would love. That is the best part of collaborative writing after all, working with someone to come up with an idea that you could never have come up with on your own.

Plots
Joining the Caravan
1699171097966.png This story is based upon the NSFW Webcomic Alfie. I absolutely love the world that InCase has created here and I highly recommend anyone take a look into this if they enjoy fantasy stories and great world building, on top of an amazing art style. This story would focus on your character being a halfling female from a small community. That community has a strong moral code and feels that outsiders and any changes to the strong traditions are not to be welcomed at all. Of course, your character would want to get out of there as soon as possible, and when she spots a small caravan coming into the town for its annual harvest celebration she spots her opportunity. MC would be the caravan master, either on a lone caravan, or in a large group filled with other races and peoples depending on how many characters you would want to include in this story. Either way, she will approach my character and see if there is anyway he can agree to take her with him. My character will know the rules though. Halfings are not allowed to leave the village without the councils permission, and if he takes her, he and his caravan will be banned from the village forever. Yet there is something in the way your character speaks that resonates with him, and he finds that they have the same adventuring spirit and desire to live a free life.

So he agrees to take her on, in what roll is completely up to you. Maybe she becomes the accountant or a merchant herself, perhaps she is content to be his personal lover, just exploring the world with him as they run into new species along the way. For this story it would be great to have other side characters that portray other species and races. Our characters might be in an open relationship to allow them to explore the other races together, taking part in threesomes and orgies knowing that in the end they love each other and aren't worried about something like sex get in the way of their relationship. Having them both learn about open relationships and sex like this together would be a great story, on top of the adventure we are going to have together.

Who Can You Trust?
1699171130090.png Who Framed Roger Rabbit was an amazing movie and my first real introduction into the Noir Genre. This is a concept I would like to expand on and see how it could play out without the story having to worry about censorship or appealing to a wide audience. Similar to the movie, this story would start out with your character's husband missing and presumed dead. The cops all believe that your character killed him. Why not, your character was young and beautiful, she was the most sought after woman in Hollywood and yet she married this wallflower of an executive, seemingly only for the money. My character is called into the scene to investigate as your character insists she couldn't have been the killer. Your character claims to have proof of her innocence, and even apparent leads as to who she believes the real killer is.

Now, unlike the story this is based off of, I would love for your character to have actually killed her husband. She has a long term plan to take over Hollywood and take her revenge on those people who have wronged her and denied her what is rightfully hers all these years. In order to do this she needs a detective, someone who can help track down the killer she created and use to take out her enemies. This story would play out with your character seducing mine and convincing him to help her 'find her husband.' Throughout the story we can introduce new characters, new targets for our characters to take out. Of course my character never fully trusts yours, but she always seems to be one step ahead of him. Will he be able to figure out that she is the mastermind behind all of this before he helps her take down half of the city, or will he be killed in the end because he fell under your character's charm just like everyone else.

Bonus PlotThis story can play out just like a normal crime drama. However, I think it would be even more interesting to have this set in the human/toon world that the Roger Rabbit Story is based on. I would love to dive into the world here and see how Humans and Toons would interact. Is there resentment or stereotyping that can play a role? What would a real Toon gangster be like? How do Toons act when they are just a minority and used and abused by Humans because the Humans think that as they created Toons, they can do what they want to them. This just adds another layer of drama that could make the story that much more interesting

A Fated Pair
DTPHvkfW4AMUxOA.jpg

It may be obvious by this point, but I am a huge fan of InCase's artwork and comics. This is an idea based off of his NSFW Xenobiology Comic. The basic plot for this comic is that the Puazi are an alien species that have begun to live among humans. While they act as normal humans, they have an incredible attraction to humans that makes them incredibly horny at seemingly the worst times. While this could lead to a completely smut filled romp with multiple characters, I was looking to take this in another direction.

For this story, I was thinking that we would tone down how much Humans are able to effect Puazi. While Puazi could generally be turned on by Humans, I would think for this story that it is very manageable. They would be more like teenagers, constantly under the stress of their hormones but able to control them and not be forced into any situations they did not explicitly want themselves. Of course, there would be one exception. The one in a million chance that a certain Human and Puazi would be destined to be together. Just those two being put alone in a room together would set off something primal in the backs of both of their minds that just demands that they have sex as soon as possible. To be clear, this is a two way street. The human in this situation would not be able to resist the Puazi either.

I would prefer to play the human in this scenario, but I am happy to reverse the genders and have a male Puazi with a female Human. In this story I would love to explore the relationship of these two individuals who meet and are literally incapable of controlling themselves around each other. While in the end they would absolutely love the sex they had together, neither of them want to turn this seemingly random hook up into a relationship. What obstacles lie in their way? Are both or one of them seeing someone else when they run into each other? Are they trying to focus on their careers or studies and are not looking for random hook ups that could get them expelled or fired if they are caught? The story would revolve around their struggles being found in the same room together. From random meetings to ones that one of them plans out without the other knowing.

Even if they want to form a relationship, would that even be possible. Maybe they both want to get to know each other and just have a cup of coffee together. Would that be possible when one touch could send them over the edge? There are a ton of angles we could take this story in, so if you are interested please let me know.

Goblin Thief
1699171188916.png He thought of himself as a pure Mage/Priest/Paladin. Someone who was devoted to his life to his craft and the pursuant of knowledge. Over the course of his life he had collected a large array of magical artifacts and valuable possessions, possessions he believed to be held safely in his tower and guarded by the spells and incantations he had set up to defend them. Of course, he could never account for a truly skilled thief. He had heard that there were certain Goblin and Halfling thieves that could get past incantations, but until he met YC he had believed that those were just wishful tales people told themselves when they didn't have access to the powers he had. Yet that night he heard the alarm, someone had tripped one of his defenses.

That was not a new occurrence, people had always been tempted to steal from him. What was new was this particular alarm, it was the alarm from his inner sanctum. An alarm he had never heard before because no one had ever gotten this far into his home. Yet whoever it was had done it, and he found himself more curious than angry as he made his way down to his dungeon to see who had been this clever. His final alarm was the trickiest, and it had fooled even this skilled thief. For as he walked into the dungeon he saw her, a cocky thief waiting behind those steal bars and giving him a confident glare as if he had somehow been the one to fall into her trap.

The question is, what would come out of this first meeting. Ideally this story would be about these two teaming up together, finding that with a master thief our characters could break into any establishment in the world. This could also just be a fun smutty one shot, as the two strike up a deal for MC to overlook the thief's attempts to steal his most valuable possessions given her very persuasive offer. While the picture is of a Goblin, I think any kind of character or any kind of woman would work for this story, so don't feel that the image is the one I would expect anyone to play if that isn't for you.

I Love My Hotwife
ae1066f13825082a4dd34b8e6488ba9e6973e1dc.jpg

I have always wanted to explore a consensual 'hotwife' story. This story will involve me playing two main male characters, the husband to your character, and the new lover. This will not be a cuckolding story or a story where the marriage is ruined in the end due to infidelity. I would like to explore this story from the angle of two lovers who want to explore a new kink together. The husband and wife are still in love, and they still enjoy making love to each other. A large aspect of this story will be in the differences between how the wife makes love to these two men, enjoying both for their own reasons.
At some point in their marriage the pair will be comfortable enough with each other to admit that they both have an exhibitionist (wife) and voyeuristic (husband) kink that they want to explore. They love the idea of making each other happy and are excited to finally find a parter who is willing to indulge them in their respective kinks.
How they choose the other man is completely up to you. Is there some physical difference or age difference between the men that the pair finds attractive? Is it just a personality difference, or would this even perhaps be a man they both have a person relationship with? Be it someone completely at random or a friend/co-worker/past-lover, the three eventually agree to try out this experiment.
The lover in this story will have to cope with finding his ideal woman who he can never have. Sure, he gets to have sex with her whenever he wants, but in the end of the day he knows she will never leave her husband. What will be the breaking point in this relationship? Who will want to end it first? Will anyone want to escalate it beyond what is already agreed upon?
These are all of the questions I would love to explore with this story.

So Much Beneath the Surface
dby4jrj-7fbbe762-b395-4bec-a3ce-11e7081d81d7.png

Your character would be a respected woman in the community, someone who takes care of others and is looked upon more for her motherly qualities than as the young beautiful woman that she truly is. She takes care of everyone and rarely thinks of herself. Yet even kind hearted people have their own needs, needs that are often left unattended as they are taking care of others and not themselves. For this story your character could be the maintenance woman at my character's apartment, or maybe just a next door neighbor that looks after everyone in the block.
This would be a romance story, but just because your character is a mild mannered and gentle person, it doesn't mean that she doesn't have needs and desires that would seem to contradict her outward nature. I would love to explore your character having darker kinks that are often unexplored because her partners just assume she would prefer the more vanilla and gentler ways of making love. Maybe my character stumbles upon your character's online personality where she is interested in BDSM and hard-core sex. Maybe he walks by her place when she is pleasuring herself and overhears her desires and needs.
My character would want to help her explore her sexuality. This is not a story about exploiting or blackmailing your character due to her kinks. Instead it is about helping her realize that she can maintain her caring and loving image while still allowing her freak flag to fly in the comforts of her own home.

Meant for Each Other
plinio-ramos-estudo5.jpg

For this story I thought a fun concept could be a a super hero who has always done the right thing her entire life. She protects the innocent and had married the nice guy who works at the same job as her alter ego. She believed that she was satisfied with this lifestyle, and that living for others would make her happy. Here I would like to have this story be about corrupting your character. Not in the sense that she becomes a slut or a villain, unless that is the natural progression you want in this story. Instead, I want her to realize that she can do what she wants, when she wants. For this story to work, my character would be a new villain for her to face. He is not stronger than your character over all, but he certainly is the toughest she has ever faced. I figure this could come about when our character's fight. Up until now your character has always had to pull her punches, but now she can go all out.

She realizes how much fun it is to no longer have to hold back. Then, during the fight she is pinned, and the woman who has been able to easily defeat everyone realizes there is excitement in being manipulated and controlled. Maybe it starts out simple, the fight is brought to an isolated area and the two tangle until they eventually make love and she realizes how much more fun sex is when she isn't worried that letting go will cause her to snap her partner in half. Maybe our characters influence each other from now on, my character showing yours she can be more selfish while your character shows mine he can actually be a good guy. How this plays out is up to you, but the idea of two people who should never have sex and never be together wanting to sneak off to fuck like animals, both as heroes and as their alter egos sounds like a great story to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom