Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Tentacles Abound (NSFW)

Forceful Consent

Planetoid
So this is my off meta, dark craving roleplay request thread as well, I think this is the only place this sort of thing fits. I am looking to play an alien of sorts that’s has mostly male biology but a little extra. I had some AI generated images for him below:

I am looking for two types of scenes, the quick hitters and a more long play and story building scene.

For the quick hitters, the general idea is that this humanoid is looking to breed and can pass as a human male well enough to learn females on tinder or other dates. He needs the mucus members of a woman’s holes to plant his seed for reproduction. The quick hitters don’t have to adhere to the reproduction part, we can just leave you a cum covered mess somewhere.

For the long play, I am going to leave an introduction for you with a lot of exposition so you know my posting and writing style as well as a lot more information about the long game. Again, totally fine playing short scenes within this context.

Needless to say, it wasn't the prettiest scene for the two investigators to walk in on. And thankfully, the thumping music of the night club had ceased once the patrons had been cleared out. It didn't help the bathroom look any less clean or hygienic however. It was your typical night club bathroom, except now laying against one of the walls was a dead, half naked, brunette, female.

Charles, the lead investigator, stroked his graying beard before running his hands through his silver hair as he looked at his much younger, newer partner that he had been assigned. He could tell by the look in his bulging blue eyes, and his partners jaw left wide-open that this was the first scene of this type he had come across.

" close your mouth, you're going to make us look like amateurs." Charles told his partner, Caleb, who promptly did as he was instructed, but the look in his eyes, indicated to the more seasoned veteran that the youngster was going to need some explanation. Charles turned to the other two regular cops, and gave them a quick motion to exit the room. The door closed, or at least closed as much as it could on the rusty hinges it was hanging on.

"Now, if you'll note all of the clear slime, that's running down from her mouth onto her throat and chest you'll know that we are in the right place. Don't mistake it for regular bodily fluids, you can scoop as much of this stuff up as you want and you'll never be able to identify it, unless you already have some to identify with." Charles explained as he took a few steps in front of the rookie and bent down to examine the body more closely. " well, he either didn't like her or the slime didn't have its usual hypnotic effect. I guess it's not the worst way to go…" Charles expressed with a bit of a sigh to which Caleb retorted quickly,

"Not the worst way?! She was choked to death from the inside. How is that not a bad way to go? There are worse ways to go?!" Caleb asked his voice getting a bit pitchy.

"Put your big boy pants on, and calm down." Charles chastised him, "Yeah, she came in here looking to give our hunk a nice blow job, and for whatever reason he didn't like it couldn't do what he wants to, so he just kept enlarging himself inside of her until she couldn't breathe. But no, this isn't the worst way for the worst death I've seen because of our culprit." Charles explained as he stood up to face Caleb, a grim look on his face as he was about to give the exposition that perhaps Caleb should have gotten before he took this post.

"We aren't hunting Jack the Ripper, or some other serial killer, we are hunting something far more dangerous, and far more world ending. In fact, that's the one thing we know for sure about him. He's not from this world. He's humanoid enough to look like us; clearly understands our language and mannerisms well enough to seduce and lure women, but that's as human as he gets. You see, these encounters work one of two ways, he either likes the girl and she disappears, and all we find is that slime and we get a new missing persons report. Or, he doesn't like you, or you're able to fight back because you're on an anti-histamine like Benadryl, or something which combats the hipnosis of the slime, in which case he just suffocates you or pumps you so full of his semen, your insides literally rupture, and depending on which hole he is invading, he can enlarge himself and his tentacles, and rip your body in half so no, this is not the worst way to go."

Caleb gulped. He took one last look at the newest victim and then looked back at Charles once more and asked the next question that was burning into his mind, "What does he do with the girls he likes?"

"Well, from the one that's ever escaped, temporarily before she died, we know that his primary intention is breeding. Apparently, though, not every woman that he wants to breed will actually succeed. We finally opened up the girl that got away, half of her biology had changed on the inside, like his semen was changing her into something else so that it could produce offspring. We have no idea how long that process takes or how long the lifecycle of a new one of these things is. I only hope we have to deal with one because if we have to deal with more…. These things are going to win out. He's bigger, stronger, faster than us, and we don't even know if bullets will do anything to it. So buckle your chin straps, and gerd your loins, because we have work to do." Charles said emphatically as he walked to the bathroom door and open the door once more for their lab team, to come in and clean up the mess and hide the evidence of what was really going on. The public wasn't ready to know what was out there looking for women…..

Kinks that I am looking to include:

Breeding
Cumflation
Excessive cum
Hypnotics - he secretes a slime
Forced
Harem building
Rough sex
Multiple penetrations
Bad ends
All the way through - if you like bad ends

If this at all interests you then feel free to drop me a DM.

Back
Top Bottom