Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Horny Orc Futa looking for elves and humans to use and breed (NSFW)

Lieata

Moon
(( Please have an idea of what you want to play as RL refs and anime are fine))

Hello dears, it’s been awhile but I am back into RP and ready to play and I am reposting my old thread why? Because I LOOOOOVE playing my orc so here we go hope you like!

I love playing a big strong futa orc. One that is strong and built for conquest and fucking and breeding. She has a type that I'm looking for others to play and that is elves (( Warcraft or otherwise)) or humans. She wants something smaller then her to completely dominate. She wants nothing more then to pin you down and slam that green or brown rock hard superior dick right into your holes. Oh there will be raceplay, you may not even like being conquered but she doesn't care. You are there to pleasure her.

Maybe she raided your village, took you away and your back at her hideout. Perhaps you are still at the burnt out husk of your village and your face down in the dirt being mounted by a bloodlust filled Orc. Maybe it's your first time.

Who knows maybe your a human from another world that got transported here you won't last long before my band finds you and takes you back to me where you are "taught" the ways of this world.

Or perhaps you are a queen or princess who thought she was safe until we attacked your party and captured you. Oh those curse words shouldn't come out of a ladies mouth she you find yourself using your tongue for more noble pursuits from now on and what could be more noble then making your new mistress cum hmm?

You can Pm me here or we can talk on 3rd party programs as well. B2815534-EBFE-4B80-B7CB-3903354E1339.jpeg 6FA5F086-0E47-4B0F-995A-C9D8256278B8.jpeg 8AE5223C-9B15-4CE4-844C-4BF9EE8D5B8B.jpeg

Sorry for any of those that DMed me I had to do some stuff this week for college. I’m free now!

Back
Top Bottom