Mx Female Underneath The Blood Red Moon 🌕 - A Craving Thread

Light-Fox

Why are we dreaming alone?🎶~☾⋆*・゚
b8c185ae9ebe482b99516409ef68d4f5.jpeg

You don't know how you ended up in this dark forest, lit up only by the creepy sanguine light of the blood red Hunter's Moon. You were walking home from a party with your best friends after a very public break up with your boyfriend that you caught cheating on you with some skank and took a shortcut you had taken hundreds of times before.... Only to find yourself alone with zero signs of civilization in sight. A chill runs down your spine and, despite the only sound coming from dead leaves dancing in the chill breeze, you just can't shake the feeling of being watched.....

Greetings brave reader. I am Light-Fox, feel free to call me Light or Fox(or Wolf/Wolfy, given the nature of this request), and this is my craving thread. Right now, I am really craving a Little Red Riding Hood(human)x Big Bad Wolf(werewolf)pairing. The exact details will be discussed before play begins but I am mostly looking for something short and smutty. Although I am certainly not averse to lengthening it and filling it out with some meaty plot for the right partner. Hope to hear from you soon. XXX

Back
Top Bottom