Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Celebrity Romance/Seduction/Possessiveness/Love

poofypompoms

Planetoid
Thank you for clicking on my post!

About Me: RPer with over a decade of experience. Post length varies depending on what the scene requires, it can be from one sentence (extremely extremely rare) to five paragraphs or more. I place a heavy emphasis on story but do enjoy sex in RP. The build up is one of the most enjoyable parts. I am always a sub.

What I'm looking For: The title says it for the most part. I'd like to RP a, typically false, lesbian celebrity couple. We are either already together or are finding each other. This can be a slice of life RP or something more sinister and taboo. I'm very open to discussing scenes though I will post some ideas below.

Ideas (Open for Discussion and Alteration)

Honey-Do List - Two celebrities have been together for several months. Each is afraid their relationship will fall apart given their hectic schedules. One devises a Honey-Do list that subliminally alters the other into domestic bliss

Coming Out - Two celebs are set up on a blind date, YC is openly a lesbian and MC is not at all. YC convinces mine to give it a chance and give YC a chance.

Forbidden Love - An older starlet (YC) takes an up and comer (MC) under her wing under the guise of a mentorship but with not-so-innocent motives.

Very Open to Other Ideas!

Craving a Camila Cabello (in her bow phase) and a Lauren Jauregui. Not required. Just interested.

Kinks
: Possessive/controlling/mildly aggressive partners, age difference, height difference, loss of power, adorable pet names, oral giving and receiving, anal receiving, PDA, light bondage, roleplay pain (light spanking, etc), domestication, manipulation, hypnosis, physical changes

Limits: Gore/vore, scat/toilet play, BDSM, animals, derogatory names like b***** and c***, smoking

I don't have any specific celebs I RP as. As long as I'm familiar with them I can RP as them. As mentioned above, I do like height and/or age differences. If you have two celebs you just have to ship, absolutely let me know. RP is a give and take. We should both enjoy it!

Play on PM only - no public boards or Discord

Can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom