Mx Female World Builder Seeking Like Minded Partner (long term, gritty/dark high fantasy, character arcs/development, multiple stories)

Otto

Meteorite
🌐
~ Currently looking to find my way out of a creative rut and collaborate with like minded High Fantasy enthusiasts to create an original fantasy setting that has breadth and depth. My primary aim is world building through OCC collaboration and ICC story telling. Looking for those who prefer playing female characters with the same player gender and or not apposed to playing several characters in the world.

🎲
~ I also have experience as a GM and would be thrilled if you would be enthused to turn it all into multiple long term campaigns once we get things going. As loosely or fully based on a 5e rule set as you may desire. Big home brew enthusiast.~

🎨
~ Beyond my day job as an erotic illustrator, I have a massive affinity for map making, character design and world building in general. I'm hoping that any efforts to collaborate, tell interesting stories and design memorable characters will allot a hefty amount of creative fodder to inspire my personal illustrative efforts in visually bringing the world to life and deepen the engagement and enthusiasm for both of us in that regard.

📚~ I understand this all would require quite a serious amount of commitment from both parties as well as a very high level of compatibility. A mutual understanding and robust social connection is a must. We both need to be on the same page in regards to world/character/story building.
Multi paragraph writer and happy to match any preference.

:Europe:
EU time zone of UTC+01. So those relatively close to my time zone, from EST to EU, would be highly preferred. I work from home so my availability is quite consistent.

:animatedcheckmark:
If you are looking to build an extensively rich, deep and gritty fantasy world, design a myriad of characters and delve into some long term/drawn out storytelling and smut please do get in touch~
-Feel free to browse my profile and intro post to glean some further insights into who I am and what I enjoy.
-I prefer fleshing everything out and collaborating via discord.
-If all of this generally resonates with you, I have a more thorough outline of what I am looking for in regards to building, writing, myself and who I am looking for below ~

So please excuse any redundancies here if Ive already mentioned ~
The aim is a long long term world building, character driven and multiple story arching ambition.
My preference is for true mutual and creative input from both of us.
A demonstratively large amount of enthusiasm for it, I find, is needed for all this to have the legs to really go the distance.
If you are truly passionate about world building to establish rich characters and stories you have a strong investment and attachment too, we should get along fine there.

While I certainly would like to world build in the actual RP as well, OOC brainstorming and just general casual chats about the world when we don't have the energy to RP is a good portion of it. From aspects of races, to kingdoms, to a pantheon (if there is one), to niche cultural dynamics, general overarching themes, histories etc. I do like to go deep and wide but understand that not all aspects are as inspiring as others to some. ^_-

The OOC portion I think is also quite important, as I don't want to cultivate an atmosphere of being work colleagues creating something but potentially friends that have some level of a deepened understanding of one another. For me this is important for story telling and bouncing off one another well, to better inform how each other ticks.
With the aim of this being long term and creating something we are both quite emotionally and creatively invested in, getting along very well just seems like a natural requirement.
Mutually creation without a real human element seems counter intuitive.

And lastly, a substantial part of it for me is bringing the world and stories/characters to life through art. Maps, landscapes, character design and erotic scenes.
Having a partner who enjoys that aspect as well, is probably fundamental given the nature of the fragile artists ego : p
Though I am also a fan of building a treasure trove of reference images for moods, atmosphere, inspirational vibes, characters and the like.
----------------------------------------------------------

In terms of writing, the story and its erotic nature.
I am very flexible and dynamic as so much depends on context. What the current relation is to any established character, the overall arc or current requirement for a specific type of pacing in an given moment of a scene. I enjoying tailoring the themes of story/smut ratio, kinks and writing length to what the dynamic requires.

A general list of kinks~
Kinks: all things oral (giving and receiving), hard/rough/relentless, romance, aftercare, public, group, teasing, orgasm control/edging, dirty talk, age/size difference, mutual masturbation, spanking, begging, forced wearing, ripped clothing, kissing/biting/licking, choking, hair pulling, name calling, humiliation/degradation, corruption, coercion, collar/leash, pet/slave play, bdsm/bondage, cum, cum play, dub/non con, breeding, squirting, worship, adultery, cuckolding, switch, power dynamics, power exchange, femdom, maledom, storytelling, thick rears and fat cocks, Intimacy and passion that leads to fierce fucking.

Open to much more. None here being hard requirements if the context has no demand for it.

Limits are:
Toilet play, hyper, needlessly under aged,

I am more than fine with more extreme scenarios being enacted provided its for expressive narrative purposes/character development and not overly sexualized motives.

Back
Top Bottom