Mx Female Rotund, Robust and Rambunctious; big boys and ugly bastards for you to enjoy! (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Mars Of Willendorf

Da Big 'Un
Hello. I'm Mars, and as you can tell by my join by date, so green I could stand between your houseplants and perfectly blend in. But hey, everyone starts somewhere, and this is my beginning.

From my experience so far I can usually respond at least once per day, sometimes more. I'd appreciate if you could do the same, but it's not an absolute requirement. I don't really have an opinion on how long our posts should be, as long as there's enough substance for the RP to keep rolling. Sometimes it's five paragraphs, sometimes it's half a one.

I'm most into (but not exclusively) playing as some variety of a large man / creature. Normal muscular or fat guys, big ugly bastards, ogres, werewolves etc. are very much to my liking. I can be a gentle giant or a hulking monstrosity. I like all things primal and bestial... but not bestiality. So while I enjoy RPing as a werewolf, sex scenes in wolf form are a no go for me. A lot of anthro stuff has no appeal to me either, but some exceptions exist. Creatures that are mostly human in appearance and physiology with some animal features are ok (like catgirls).

The characters I play as are usually dominant and some degree of rough, altough that's not set in stone. I can do romantic vanilla stuff and even be a sub, if it's done right. There's a certain allure for me in small dom / big sub setting, where the domination is achieved (usually) through non-physical means like blackmail, mind control, magic etc. Not going to say no to a nice tall warrior princess submitting me for some discipline either, as long as the fight isn't completely one-sided.

I am most into OC, but I'm also fine playing in certain settings. Canon characters however have very little appeal for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple of my favorite big guy characters for reference:
Marv
Blob
Juzou
Bongo
Thor
WH ogre hunter
Roadhog
E. Honda
Andre
Boris Ursus
Sig Curtis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a short summary of what I'm into and what not. More detailed info in the F-list at the end (and also in my signature).

FUCK YES
- Breeding and impregnation
- Curvy women
- Chubby women
- Primal play (especially biting!)
- Brat taming
- Soft or playful non-con / dub con
- Being dominant
- Strength / masculinity worship
- Rough stuff

YES
- Amazon women
- Shortstacks
- Watersports
- Excessive fluids
- Cock / pussy worship
- Hard non-con / dub con
- Contested dominant position
- Light bondage
- Spontaneity
- Free use
- Romance, beginning long-term relationships
- Consensual
- Femboys
- Natural body scents, tastes, fluids
- Non-biological incest

MAYBE
- Being dominated (great when done right, preferrably through non-physical means like extortion, magic etc.)
- Cheating
- Petite women
- Non-monogamous relationships
- Non-OC characters (settings ok)
- Beastmen (I suppose these count as anthros: but what I want is a more twisted animal/human hybrid than a usual furry)

NO
- Scat
- Loli/shota/underage in general in a sexual context

A couple of rough ideas I have been thinking of:

1. A priest and a nun, named Adam and Eve, are the caretakers of an old stone church on an otherwise uninhabited island. Being sent to the island is known amongst the clergy to be an unofficial punishment, as it is quite removed from society. Adam was sent there a long time ago, due to his obsession with physical effort (mostly in the form of excercise) as his chosen form of prayer. Eve is sent there as a newcomer, as she is struggling with her chastity wows, having already attempted to lure a priest she liked into committing sin in a house of god. What follows can be a purely carnal relationship, or the story can take a more romantic approach (with plenty of smut, of course).

2. A half-ogre hunter is wounded in an ambush attack by a group of rogues. They leave him to die, but by chance, a young elven healer happens by him, and brings him back from the brink of death. She stubbornly tags along with him, with a bit naive attitude of "keeping him out of trouble". The pair bonds over their adventure (the first goal being tracking down the bandits) and become attracted to each other. This plays a lot into their size difference and the uncommon pairing.

3. In the dungeons of an iron-fisted tyrant, a massive, bloated and grotesque man with pig-like features known as the Keeper takes care of the prisoners. After a recent conquest, the queen of the conquered land is sent to the dungeons to be interrogated. She hangs from the wall in chains, with only the tattered remains of her royal dress for wear. In the darkness, an exited grunting approaches... This one is basically a long bad end scenario.

4. While traveling, the daughter of a local lord is kidnapped by a barbarian. The head of his tribe is planning on ransoming the noblweoman, but surprisingly, the lord refuses to negotiate with the brutes. Enraged, the chieftain send his men to a hopeless charge agains the castle walls, leaving the lone barbarian stranded with his prisoner. He knows that if he's found, he will hang, but he refuses to let her go after all the trouble he went through to kidnap her. He sets on a long trip north with his prisoner... This one is pretty open on different scenarios and outcomes. Perhaps he uses and abuses her, perhaps she is willing. Perhaps he will make it back north with her, or perhaps she escapes. Perhaps he even gets caught on the way.

5. The son of a farmer moves to the big city to attend college. Pretty soon, he finds himself picked on by the queen bee of the popular kids, a bratty and spoiled bimbo. Why? Well she's into him, of course, but she'd never admit it. A hottie like her can't be seen with a fat farmboy like him, even if his robust arms make her shiver with excitement every time she sees him. Eventually she pulls him into the boys toilets and confronts him. They begin a secret relationship, her teasing him relentlessly in public and driving him crazy until he can take no more and pulls her into a quiet spot to take out his frustration on her (or in her, to be precise). Brat taming, rough sex, risk of impregnation, all the good stuff.

6. A noble paladin, strong as an ox and uncorruptible, attracts the attention of a powerful succubus after slaying her minion. Swearing vengeange, she decides to test the limits of the man's faith, trying her utmost to corrupt him and make him her plaything. This one could go either way, depending on how you want to: perhaps he becomes corrupted, perhaps his piousness purifies her.

7. A dark, powerful mage known as the Fleshcrafter is gathering power in his lair, greating grotesque monstrosities and extracting power from the blood of anyone unfortunate enough to get lost on his lands. A female warrior, as powerful as she is beautiful, takes it upon herself to end the mage's reign of terror. Alas, her groups proves to be no match to his minions, but her beauty has piqued the interest of the mage. His creations drag her to the heart of the dungeon, his seat of power, where he begins the process of making her his queen... Corruption, eldritch monstrosities, mind breaking and magical body-shaping! This one is the most unfamiliar territory for me but I'm interested in trying it out.

8. A young woman lives alone in an apartment that's way out of her paygrade, but no worries, daddy will pay for everything! Until one day, when he gets fed up with the attitude of her spoiled brat of a daughter and cuts her off. With no money, her sleazebag landlord gives her an ultimatum: pay with your body, or live on the street. For a spoiled little princess like her, the latter is not an option...

9. A broke mom of two sees an ad where a wealthy young man is looking for a maid. The job pays very well, and in hopes of providing her kids a better life, she decides to apply. She shows up to the interview, held in a somewhat run down apartment building. Turns out the young man is a wealthy inheritor who has an... eccentric nature. In the rented, almost empty apartment, he makes a proposal: for a price, he may do anything he wants to her, once a week. She reluctantly agrees, but each time they meet, his demands become more extreme... but so does the payment. How far is she willing to go?

More details on what I'm into:
F-list
BDSM test results

I'll be updating this as I get a bit of experience here and read up on other people's stories. I'm 100% I forgot to add things, but hey, it is what it is. If any of this catches your fancy, send me a message, and let's work something out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom