Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Short and Long Term plots with Fandoms, Taboos and Fantasy [NSFW]

CrimsonKnight46

Planetoid
Welcome
If you have reached this thread, it's nice to meet you! You can call me Crimson. I have been RPing for a little over a year now and enjoy all kinds of plots ranging from Real World, Fandoms, Fantasy, Taboo regardless of short term or long term.

I am a Semi Literate writer. If your new to RP and wonder what that means, it means I am absolutely not the grammer police and will not critique you on you every now and again missing quotations or having an apostrophe in the right area. On that same note I do like legible writing back at the same level that I am giving.
Expectations:
I will be completely honest, I do not have many nor will I ask too much of my partners. All I do ask if that the same energy I am putting into my writing is what I get back. I do not expect anyone to write as much as I do every single time as long as your response is not 2 words after I have written a few sentences
Communication:
We are all adults, some of us busier than others and we use RP to escape our busy lives. We have work, school, social lives and so on and I understand if you cannot answer for a while. In that same vain if you at some point lose interest in an RP we are doing, please feel free to tell me so. I would not want you to stay in something that you are not having fun in or just became disinterested in. Or if something makes you uncomfortable and I am unaware please let me know, I am more than happy to listen and you will not upset me.
Kinks:
Exhibitionism, Freeuse, CNC, Public Play, Sex in Front of Others, Pet Play, Upskirt, Handjobs, Blowjobs, Non Con, Accidental Sex, Femdom, Casual Nudity, Mutual Masterbation

Limits:
Scat, Urine, Vomit, Gore, Vore, Extreme Violence, Death,

Now that you've made it this far here are a few RP prompts I have. Feel free to pick one that interests you and to tell me.any suggestions or way you
want to change them up a little

1) On a train ride home the guy next to you take his pants off and starts jerking off. He then takes your hand and starts jerking himself off with it (Public Sex, Sex in front of others, Voyeurism)

2) 2 friends invite their guys friend over to play video games. We are all pretty into it til one of them sits on my lap and feels him get hard from her accidentally grinding into him during the same. (Voyeurism, Sex while someone watches)

3) A small cat girl wanders into my yard after being chased by larger animals who are soon scared off by the owner. Tired and injured he brings her in and nurses her back to health. But how does one care for a cat girl. Especially one who refuses to wear clothes ? (Pet Play, Casual Nudity)

4) Childhood friends go on a spontaneous vacation together somewhere warm and find a nice air BNB out by the beach. Unfortunately she forgets to pack her bathing suit and the only store nearby only has a microkini left till the following week and she is forced to buy it (Exhibitionism, voyeurism)

5) The mystery gang goes to investigate another haunting in mansion during which they split up to look for clues. Velma snags her panties on something and is forced to lose them but doesn't notice the suspect watching here as this happens (Forced sex, Upskirt, CNC)

6) I sneak into your house late at night planning on stealing things. I catch you streaming live and come up behind you but you don't notice me. None of your streamers can see your only wearing a thong below the camera line, until now. (non con, sex in front of others, voyeurism)

7) Every morning my little sister comes into my room to wake me up for class. But this morning when she walked in she noticed my morning wood and started to play with it thinking I was asleep. What happens when I suddenly wake up ? (Incest, non con, sleeping)

8) On my travels into a new town I find someone selling a half naked goblin girl. Seeing how miserable she looks I buy her only to set her free but she chooses to join me in my travels and keeps calling me her master (High Fantasy, Pet Play, Exhibitionism)

9) Late one night and ship crashes behind my house. I go to investigate to see what it is and it turns out to be an alien ship. Inside there is an attractive alien girl that I bring back to my house. Over the next few days I let her stay with me and teach her all about human life.

10) I'm a lost warrior who escaped the war. Tired and hungry I collapse until a big muscular orc woman finds me. She starts off by keeping me as a pet, but what does she want? (Pet Play, exhibitionism, CNC)

11) Backpacking thought Romania turns deadly when I'm caught in a giant snow storm in the middle of nowhere. In the distance I see a castle and make my way through the blizzard just in time to open the doors to pass out. As I explore I realize the castle does have an owner, Alcina Dimitrescu who looks at me with a hungry look in her eye. She tells me she could eat me , but I look like I could be of.....other use

12) After a long day of work I decided to check out the new spa that just opened up in the area. It was pretty empty so I decided to check out the sauna with nothing but a towel and come to find out it's Coed (public play)

13) My lesbian roommate and I have lived together and gotten pretty comfortable around each other the last few months. We take turns walking around casually naked until one night things get out of hand with us teasing each other (Cock Curious, Causal Nudity, Exhibitionism)

14) Growing up sheltered by strict parents, your finally on your own and find an Apt. with an older roommate. Not knowing much about boundaries and sex he uses this to his advantage to get you to, wear less clothing and perform sexual favors for lower rent without you thinking much of it (Freeuse, Dub Con, Non Con, Casual Nudity)

15) After class, the new friend I made invites me over to hangout and study. When we get to her place she begins to strip down and he mother opens to door revealing they are nudist. After some "nudging" I take off some of my clothes but how am I supposed to walk around them with my hard cock?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom