Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal: A Selfish And Cruel Fire

I’m not kind in this pursuit. You know that. As you lay in my bed, nude in all your splendour.

The only adornments to your body are that which keep your hands bound to your sides. A simple chain and the required cuffs.

You know your safe words, your hands I have put cut pieces of cloth so that you may signal your need to stop should your mouth fail you….for one reason or another. I have made sure you can snap your fingers as well.

I growl next to your ear gently before grabbing jaw and your head to make you give me a kiss. You know what I want, and how I want it. I’ve told you ahead of time. I provided you with every apprehension, anticipation, every chance to say no. And here we are. Our first time together, our first time unclothed. Guilty of desperate desires.

We have shared kisses, and touches most sweet and gentle. Always with notes of our want for more laying just beneath the surface. But the time for kindness is at an end, I’m not merciful in my want. I am most cruel in my need. And you have agreed to bear it. For there was no way else we would get here. No way else I would take it here.

My hands touch upon your skin. Gently exploring at first. Rough hands with gentle fingers caress and touch every part of you. I manhandle if I need you to turn. Between it all we kiss. You are kissed, And licked. And at times gently bit. As I growl, as I snarl. As the fire in me burns. A desperate hope, a consuming fire, you can feel in my kisses. In my less gentle grabs and touches.

A war brews in me and I make little effort hide it. I flex my muscles against you as we touch, as we are pressed. And finally my hand touches where it wants to touch most. But it is in no rush. We have hours and hours ahead of us. As I wanted, as I commanded.

You have come to my bed at eight in the morning and you will not leave till tomorrow night…if you wish. Perhaps I’ll need you to stay longer. Though I don’t know if your body will be able to handle it. I know what I will do to it, will be most…intense.

On your side your back is to me as you feel my hardness press against the split in your cheeks. But I am in no rush to take you. You have much to give me first.

Thirty, such an impossibly seeming number or climaxes. Orgasms.

Before the day is at an end, and the hour strikes midnight I’ll take no fewer than a hundred.

It sounds absurd, almost laughable but I say it, have said it, as though it were an inevitability. I may take more than my hands to take it from you. But before my mouth wanders below your navel and to the source of your dew. I will take it from you. Even if machines must assist me.

I lightly nip your ear as I gently stroke your pearl. You don’t even realise I’m training it into you, almost pavlovianly. To associate the act with climaxing. You don’t realise my growls will serve the same desire.

Good Girl I growl when you first climax. Then I growl More. What can be done with words.

My free hand slips underneath your face to force you to turn as I take your kiss. Deep and longingly. Especially as you climax again. How many times will I kiss you so passionately as you climax? Will you realise that I am sucking the air from your lungs each time.

I lift the hair away from your neck so I may freely nuzzle it. Then playfully bite it. Kiss it, Lick it. Licking in ways that you know I shall do upon your clit if you reward me so.

The third comes with not too much effort. By the fourth your will will be lost. Alas I grow impatient and bring the wand to stir you terribly.

I turn it on and tease you with it as I let you onto your back. Your hand coaxing to my hardness. How I need you so and unabashedly leak with torrid desire.

Not long does it take and it is on you. On your clitoris as my lips are passionately to yours. Again I am of an ambitious and cruel desire. A selfish cruelty.

Two of my fingers extend from my hand and so ride the fast and powerful vibrations as the wand's head sits in my palm between my hand and your pearl. Pressed down so powerfully as I at first gently plunge your depths.

Once introduced they make alternating come hither movements within you. In your G-spot and they are in no rush to leave, but only draw out to come back in.

You have lost count of your climaxes. You scream, moan and mew, with abandon. I have been too kind for my own ambitions. Relenting in letting you stop counting out their arrival. Letting you get lost in this moment, detach from this time so you may give yourself over to ecstasy.

There will be more times in which you will keep the count. So my ego demanduth, so your body will giveth.

I will leave you no chance to deny what I can do, and have done to you. A selfish and cruel fire burns within me, for you.

This is no mere commerce in flesh, of delight. But a fire stirred on by the heart.

I warned, forewarned, my desire towards you. You stood apart from the rest. The simple demands for service. And you kindly touched my heart.

In me you know there is a broken heart, a broken man. It cannot heal till another has come and carved her love upon it.

I crave you…your…

Will you let my fires burn? Burn and melt away all that stands between us.

Will you have a fire as well? Can you burn me in turn? Can the fires of our passions, our needs, our desires turn into an inferno that consumes us both wholly, to forsake all others?

And so I fuel what I hope may be the start of an inferno, for us both, a selfish and cruel fire.

Back
Top Bottom