Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB World Of Free-Use (Dystopian or Utopian)

DelectamentumObliquus

Seeker of all things fun.
Stress-related death was on the rise, with people keeling over in the streets from being overworked and overstressed. Technology was at an all-time high and to compete in such a competitive corporate world companies had employees working hours that neared triple digits a week. Turn-over was high to replace these dying workers and soon, against popular opinion, the government stepped in. But, to everyones surprise the idea the government came up with just...wasn't all that bad. Studies showed over the years people were having less sex, that not having an outlet for their sexual urges either caused more stress than one could handle or caused sex-related crips to skyrocket.

The solution to not only curbing the stress issue but also lowering the rate of sex-related crimes. Make sex less stigmatized, make it casual, make it public. Then and there, the new Free-Use law was erected. Over the next decade, cities were built around the idea of free-use. Sex was as open as someone walking down the sidewalk. No longer was the scene of watching someone get their dick sucked while enjoying a sandwich at the local brunch spot considered taboo. To walk down an alley and see a woman with her pencil skirt pulled to her waist and getting railed against a brick wall was a rare sight. Studies instantly showed positive results, with sex-related crimes dropping to a century low and companies not only seeing lower turnover, but higher productivity. One perk they also saw was these cities began to grow and no longer were workers being asked to devote their entire lives to their job. Employees were at an all-time high and allowed the work to be spread out.

--------------------------

Okay, the idea is a rough draft but I think you get the idea. This can be a Cyberpunk kind of world with the idea of Free-Use being the norm. This type of setting can be a slice of life, action-adventure, or whatever else we want to come up with. Free-Use is the idea, not the story. The ideas can be as simple as two friends taking on the new world, maybe being new to one of these Free-Use cities. Can also be a college setting, or the seedy underground.

The ideas can be endless but there are a few rules when it comes to Free-Use.

• Free-Use cannot interfere with someone's job without their given consent.
  • Free-Use cannot put someone in danger.
  • Everyone is susceptible to Free-Use unless they break the first two rules.
  • Free-Use does not apply to minors. (No minors within city limits of a Free-Use city.)
  • Living within the limits of a Free-Use city each citizen must have the Free-Use app downloaded. Each citizen has five exemptions for Free-Use. Meaning they can say no to sex or sex-related acts only five times a month.
  • It is unlawful to say no to sex or sex-related acts unless you use one of your exemptions.
  • Punishment for denying someone sex or sex-related acts is punishable by being displayed in public in a stock, and used for sexual relief for a full 24 hours.
  • Repeated offenders will be jailed or sold to corporations for in-house sexual relief for their employees. (Basically slaves for as long as the sentence is set for)
-----------------------------

That's pretty much it for the idea right now. I will be adding to this thread with ideas, more rules/laws. I will also add pictures as I have the time to do so. If you are interested in this idea, please send me a PM and we can brainstorm on a story involving such a setting.

As note: While I don't mind men, I would rather keep sex-related acts involving men out of the story or in the background. I only play futanari, female and trans-female characters sexually.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom