Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sword

Moon
Hello my old account. Well I guess this is my official reintroduction. I'm a 24 year old trans woman with a long history on the erotic roleplay scene. I've been gone a while, but I'm back and more eager than ever. I'm looking for sapphic, lesbian and queer roleplay scenes to satisfy my romantic and sexual desires.

I'm comfortable doing a large variety of scenes spanning from slice of life, to high fantasy and science fiction. I'm willing to roleplay certain Fandom pairings but I do prefer to work with ocs. I can do first or third person perspectives with variable post lengths. I'll match your effort, no one liners please.

As far as the fun stuff goes, I love foreplay, romance, and seduction. I love taking our time to construct a truly erotic narrative. I'm comfortable playing both trans and cis women for scenes but do expect a bare minimal respect for my identity from potential roleplay partners. I'm interested in some kinky scenarios but will never have interest in anything illegal or scat. I want to be tied up, maybe spanked. Nothing too extreme. As far as extensive Kinks and limits I'm happy to discuss more over dm or on discord. Pm me if you're a girl or nb who's interested.

My bdsm test results

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230723_011655_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230723_011655_Chrome.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 20
Looking for a Charlie X Vaggie roleplay for any hazbin hotel fans.
Other pairings I like include
Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy
Sabine Wren x Shin Hati
Adora X Catra
Pretty much any fxf enemies to lovers ship.

Back
Top Bottom