Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Teens with Tits

Big Shot

Planetoid
The title says it all, but I know from experience that one needs to jabber on a bit in their request thread to get the highest quality responses. So, jabber I shall.

Hello, gals. Friendly neighborhood Big Shot here looking for smut, smut, and oh heck, why not a little smut too? With a talented, loquacious writer, if you would be so kind. I certainly give back my fair share -- well more than that, typically, if we're being honest. I can easily get carried away, usually writing well over 1,000 words per post as I describe how crazy your fit, firm, voluptuous, busty young body is making me, and all the things I plan to do with it.

What are some of those things, you ask? Well, let's just do a kink list.

-- Kinks --
Mega-Busty Babes:
Please delve further into the alphabet than "D." We are in the realm of fantasy here, after all.
Fit, Toned Physiques: The only thing that makes a massive pair of flawless knockers hotter is pairing them with a physique so trim and firm that it seems implausible.
Hair: Likewise, putting some gusto into describing a character's hair goes a long way with me. "Shoulder length straight hair" works just fine, but I do so appreciate the extra effort.
Detailed Outfits: Especially the kinky kind, but even so much as normal everyday attire. I want to know exactly how that t-shirt fits you, what's written on it, how it's being worn, etc.
Age Gaps: I'm not really interested in playing an eighteen year-old peer at school. I'd much prefer to be an older, pervy man. Perhaps even an unattractive one, if that's your bag.
Anal: What can I say? I don't want to keep things vanilla.
Big Insertions: Yyyyyup.
Roughness/NameCalling/Humiliation: Spanking, slapping, spitting, hair-pulling, all while making a fun little movie to show my friends later.
Watersports: Not required, but enjoyed.
Big Shots: Say "aah."

-- Plots --
Gonna keep them brief so there is room for your own contributions.

Bad Dad/Uncle: Need I say more? It's hard to resist temptation when you've... grown... so much these last years. I don't think I can hold back any longer...

Bad Teacher/Principal: You've caught the eye of every male teacher in school, and most of the women as well. How could they not notice something so remarkable? But one person in particular notices not only your looks, but how easily manipulated you are too.

Super-Heroine: The world should just be grateful to have such a wonderful beauty looking out for them all, protecting them. Unfortunately the human heart isn't so kind. Some people just want to take what they can get from the world, and you are no exception. In fact, there's nothing they've ever wanted more.

Helpful Neighbor: He's been in the neighborhood forever, and never done so much as wave hello in the morning. But suddenly, he's very, very friendly to his next-door neighbors; lending them tools, shoveling their driveways, taking their trashcans to the curb, etc. Building up trust over months, one day he sees you washing your car, and he's never wanted to "help" more.

I'm sure I can come up with more. What about you? Do you have any ideas you'd like to float past me? Please. Be my guest. I'm eager to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom