Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Blacked & Bred(NSFW)

Kate Blanchette

Meteorite
Hiya, Howdy, and Hellos!

Kate here! I have to admit I'm only after two things as the title states, Blacked & Bred. My two biggest kinks and cravings right now and really the only thing I'm looking to play at the current moment in time. So if that's not for you, that's completely okay! But for now this is all I'm after. I'll also be honest that I'm after more smut that story.

Some of my ideas might pull at some particular strings, but I have very particular cravings at the moment. So apologies for any offense.

Other Kinks: Extremely Dominate Men, Abuse, Drugs, Alcohol, Rough Sex, Cheating, MFF/MMF, Gang bangs, Corruption, Manipulation, Humiliation, Degradation. Cock Worship

The type of men I'm after: Bad boys, Man-Whores, Womanizers, misogynist. Men with toxic traits and violent tendencies.

Post length varies upon play, but usually Semi to multi paragraph. I'm big on visual representations so I like realistic face claims, and gifs sprinkled through the RP.

Don't be afraid to throw me your own ideas! I'm always opening to hearing an idea. So don't be afraid to approach and present your own. I mostly aim for Modern-realistic currently over anything else at the current moment in time.

The Plots

Social Work X Ex-Con

Lexi is a young, naive, social worker with a bleeding heart. It's her first hands on case as a social worker to help rehabilitate an Ex-Con just getting out of prison. To make matters worse her estranged hard as nail father is his patrol office. So of course she blows off any warning he tries to give her. And with the system running behind as it often does, they aren't able to house him right away. So being the softy she is, she offers to let him stay in her guest bedroom until they can find him a place. The ex-con only see's it as an opportunity to get back at the man who put him back in jail by corrupting his daughter, breaking her down, and getting her addicted. It won't be long until he's running his old business out her place, and beating the system.

The first date

Kendall and her husband were high school sweet hearts, who were having some marital issues. So they decided to see a couple's counselor. Who recommended they try to date some people, and see how they feel. They set boundaries, no sex, always tell each other, just casual dates to dip their toes into the water. But every time she tried her husband got mad. So when one her friend's suggested a "girl's" weekend for her to get away, she felt bad. But she also wanted to try something new. It didn't take long to find a match, she told herself she'd follow their boundaries. But her date had other plans. Getting her to open up to explore, and even stay for more.

Experience as a Slave

Lauren had been taking classes to learn more about history and diversity. When a gust speaker offered to allow people a chance to understand the lives of the past. So she signed up. She even had to sign a document where she accepted some of the treatment she was going to experience. She didn't put too much thought into it. Thinking it would be some forced labor, cooking, cleaning, with some violent undertones, and it was only for a week! Getting set up with a "Master" it wasn't long before Lauren would find out how wrong she was. It would be a long week of training, but by the end she'd accept her new role.

Little Brother's Bully

Mallory had finally come home to visit from college. Where she found out her brother was having a hard time with a bully. And her parents weren't stepping in. So Mallory decided to do it for him. Finding herself marching over to the bully's house. She expected to give him a piece of her mind, and put the fear of God into him. What she didn't expect was to find herself inside smoking with him and finding herself getting pounded on harder than her little brother ever. What she really didn't expect was to find herself coming back for more.

Spring Broken

Megan, Nicole, and Olivia were freshly eighteen and ready to go out and hit their very first spring break. They expected to hit the beach, do some drugs, and get a little wild. But when running into a group of men that were different from the small town boys they were use too. They expected to get wild, they just didn't expect to have their inhibitions demolished.

The Birthday Surprise

Mandy and Jessica have been BFFs since the moment they met. But once Jessica got a new boyfriend, she was always too busy. When they did get to hang out all she talked about was her boyfriend. How she acted, dressed, everything about her was changing. It was really surprising when she had a big favor to ask of Mandy, he wanted a threesome for his birthday, and Jessica would give him anything he wanted. Eventually Mandy would relent, but she'd be the one getting the surprise. And his plan to get both girl's addicted was well under way

To be continued!

Or send your own ideas!

Back
Top Bottom