Mx Female The Calamity (post-apocalypse, male dominated society, BDSM, slavery, latex)

BlackXWolfe

Meteorite
The world as we know it ended a long time ago.

The Midgardians know this event as The Calamity, the details of which are kept secret by the High Patriarchs of the nation. All they tell the citizens of their civilization, is that the mysterious fall of civilization could be wholly blamed on one group, and one group only.

Women.

The setting revolves around the post-apocalyptic nation of Midgard. It is a highly militarized and highly sexist society where women have little to no rights.

The world entered a period that is known as The Calamity, in which an unknown catastrophe destroyed all the world's nations and technology, making the people revert to a mostly tribal hunting and primitive agriculture. With the exception of the faction that would be known as Midgard.

The ancestors of the Midgardians were members of the American military that hid in a special bunker that also housed pre-Calamity technology. In their view of what happened, women controlled most of the world's governments right before The Calamity. Because of that, they became extremely patriarchal, believing that women should never be allowed power and should always be subjected to men. They are not allowed to hold authority, vote, own property, or even have any say on their future. To drive this distinction home, the early Midgardians forbid them from wearing the same clothes as men, which were cloth, cotton, and leather in some cases, meaning that they were relegated to wearing latex for the rest of their lives.

The Midgardians also believe that it is their duty to "civilize" the rest of the world, making them aggressively imperialistic. They have expanded along the coasts of the US, and even made a successful colonization of Southern England. In their path, they have subjected the tribes to their way, subjugating women and teaching men about how they should be in complete control over them. It is tradition for them to capture the women and young children of a tribe, training the former and educating the latter in their philosophy. Despite appearing cruel on the outside, they truly believe that women are happier being controlled and are doing them a kindness by "civilizing" them.

In this world, Midgard has colonized the US coasts and Southern England. You can choose the land your character is from but the most interesting ones would be mainland Europe (France, Germany, etc.).

I am looking for somebody to play a female character from one of the post-Calamity tribes, one that was probably brought up to believe in an egalatarian society, and is now forcefully integrated into this extremely sexist, overly patriarchal society.

I do not do short responses, nor do I play in first person. I tend to average 3 to 4 paragraphs per response in 3rd person and can go longer if my partners do the same.

If you're interested, please send me a note titled with the title of "Calamity" which details your preferences, limits, as well as a description of the character you would like to play as.

My kinks: heavy bondage, latex, wardrobe control, petplay, slight or heavy sexism, gags, slow breaking, foot fetish, mummification, noncon or dubcon, slavery, orgasm denial, chastity, sex toys, costume play, collars, electro play, sensory play, sensory deprivation, slight body modification (tattoos, piercings).

Dislikes: short answers, furry, vore, gore or dismemberment, urine, scat, or farting, diaper, extreme body modification (amputations, dangerous surgical procedures, etc.), giant/shrinking, hypnosis, controlling my character, first person writing.

Image Gallery:

Back
Top Bottom