Mx Female Hunter's Request Thread, Dominant Male Seeking Submissive, Literate Female.

RedIncubus

Planetoid
Male. Looking for a Submissive Female, longterm RP. I'm very Dominant, and experienced. I'm hoping for creativity, good grammar and all that in my partner, I can be somewhat demanding in terms of details, but I'm also friendly and love to get to know people, if you're interested let me know please, thank you, and try to give me a little introduction so I know who I'm talking to.

I'm looking for a submissive Female who is somewhat experienced, eager to please, and who enjoys romance as well as hot, sensually detailed sex :). In regards to roleplay, my main writing focus is beautiful depictions of Feminine and Masculine bodies, all the wonderful contrasts, the softness meeting hardness, the sights, scents, sounds, shapes, motions of sex, however I love worldbuilding, romance, and exploring the emotions and beauty of sub/dom relationships.

My usual roleplay setting is Modern Day, involves a Submissive, nubile, fertile 18+ teen, and her older male Music Teacher, the two eventually getting into a BDSM relationship, with a Daddy kink . Kinks will include: Rough sex, domination/submission, light bondage, older male/younger female, Master/slave, spanking/disipline, and breeding, with many other possibilities. Hopefully that sounds good to you. (I also have other prompts including an elaborate Fantasy world RP if that's more your style.)

Back
Top Bottom