Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Celebrity latex slave

BlackXWolfe

Meteorite
Hello.

I am an experienced roleplayer who is looking for someone to play this celebrity in her new life as a latex sex slave. I am looking for someone that can play her realistically as she goes from independent young actress to dependent latex pet. I play in third person and expect my partner to do the same. I also go a lot into mental state and want the same thing for the celebrity's player. Usually, I write from 3 to 4 paragraphs per response and like to explore the emotions and thoughts of the characters. We can discuss together how the RP could go, but I usually prefer to go the non-con route.

Celebrities I would like to play with are Maisie Williams, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson, Anya Taylor-Joy, Katy Perry, Deborah Ann Woll, Elizabeth Olsen or Natalie Dormer.

My kinks: heavy bondage, latex, wardrobe control, petplay, slight or heavy sexism, gags, slow breaking, mummification, noncon or dubcon, slavery, orgasm denial, chastity, sex toys, costume play, collars, electro play, sensory play, sensory deprivation, slight body modification (tattoos, piercings).

Dislikes: short answers, furry, vore, gore or dismemberment, urine, scat, or farting, diaper, extreme body modification, giant/shrinking, hypnosis, controlling my character, first person writing.

Your IRL gender is irrelevant so long as you're willing to play as female.

Introduction example:

The team had been observing their target for weeks now. They were well aware of the young woman's routine by now, hectic as it could be some days. They knew that today she would be coming out of the studio at night to go home. They also knew that she liked to walk to her home, taking advantage of the empty streets, bereft of any admirer that might approach her for a photo or an autograph. This information and their services did not come cheap, but their employer had paid them a considerable amount to make sure their target was acquired professionally, silently, and quickly.

As the midnight hour struck, their target emerged from the studio. She tapped her cellphone for a few minutes before she started her walk, which gave them enough time to check their equipment, the restraints, and for their techie to disable all of the CCTV camera's and bug their target's electronic equipment. Once the target entered what they knew to be an area with no witnesses, they fired up the van and went forward to collect their target.

With their lights turned off, the van moved like an unseen predator towards its prey. As soon as she reached the alley, the trap was sprung. The van pulled up right in behind her and a couple of men threw open the doors, not giving the distracted target any chance to discover the trap, they grabbed frame. One of the men clasped his hand on her mouth to cut off any screams while the other hand gripped her body while his partner grabbed her legs. Like a trapdoor spider, they snatched and brought her back to the van in less than three seconds, speeding away before anyone in could notice them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom