Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB The Magical Menagerie: Human Female x Non-Humans (fandoms+originals)

Aleias

Moon
[under construction]

-The Magical Menagerie-
The purpose of this search thread is to seek out non-human characters (e.g. demons, orcs, monsters) to play against my female human (or humanoid) characters.

-About Me-
Hi, I'm Aleias. I have been roleplaying for close to 20 years, and my tastes have changed vastly since I first started. Currently, I enjoy a good balance of plot and smut, and like most of my stories to contain a sprinkling of humor. Keeps things enjoyable! I would prefer to stay on-site, but might be willing to take things off-site for a vetted partner. I can generally respond every other day or so, and tend to write around 3 paragraphs per post.

-Limits-
I will NEVER write the following: non-con, watersports, bathroom play, any form of anal, sexual gore/snuff

-Themes-
magic, fantasy, romance, humor, adventure, true mates/soul mates, soul sharing, possessiveness, shifting/shifters, breeding/impregnation, size differences, forbidden relationships, heat/rut, omegaverse, primal/feral scenes, predator/prey, exotic cocks, knotting, realistically or magically "making it fit", aftercare, being in a relationship with something that could easily kill you if it wanted to, giant monsters that are secretly teddy bears

-Fandoms-
Books: Arranged Monster Mates series, Black Bear Clan series, Duskwalker Brides series
Video Games: Pokemon

-Pairings-
(MC x YC)
Bride x Duskwalker
Unsuspecting Mate x Orc
Arranged Bride x Lich
Trainer x Pokemon
Rescuer x Escaped Experiment
Witch x Familiar
New House Owner x Entity Haunting the House

-Ideas-
Bride x Duskwalker
A Duskwalker is a "monster" that is born without any defining features, appearing as a blobby, void creature with a jagged mouth. As the Duskwalker feeds on animals it begins to form features (its face being the skull of the first animal it eats, and it can also form horns/a tail/wings/etc), and with each human it consumes it becomes more intelligent. A Duskwalker is eternally hungry, and even a single drop of blood can send it on a murderous rampage. If a Duskwalker consumes the soul of a human, its hunger will cease and the human will become its Bride, turning into a Phantom and gaining certain abilities.
MC is believed to be a witch, and is punished for her "crimes" by being exiled to the Veil. Turns out, the villagers were right (though she only ever used her magic to heal or protect). MC uses her limited power to suppress her scent and attempts to traverse the Veil to escape the villagers that exiled her, but ends up lost. After some time she discovers a massive structure in the woods, which turns out to be YC's home, where she seeks refuge while YC is out hunting. YC is a Duskwalker. What happens when YC returns to find a human asleep in their territory?

Unsuspecting Mate x Orc
MC is an alchemist that was taken captive by a group of vicious orc warriors. YC is an orc from a rival clan that was sent on a mission to free the captives, due to an orc from their own clan being imprisoned. During the rescue, YC instantly knows that MC is their true mate, and following the mission asks MC to return to their clan with them to recover. YC tries to hide that MC is their mate, fearing MC would never want them or understand since they're human, but it is eventually discovered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom