Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A texting-focused story (NSFW Links Inside!)

Crying Lightning

Planetoid
Hello there and thanks for dropping into my thread! What I'm looking for is actually a little different than The traditional roleplay setup. This time I'm looking to play out a story as if two characters are communicating over texts/instant messages rather than in person. That's not to say the story wouldn't lead to meeting up but the beginning would be played out from a distance. Obviously, this would all be done on-site, no trading phone numbers or anything like that!

As for specifics, I'm very much open to any suggestions you might have! That said I do have a few of my own. These may all seem a little basic but I do have a more in-depth version of each one that I'd be more than happy to send over.
  • Sending a nude to a boyfriend. Everyone does it right? But what if it went to the wrong person...
  • When needing suggestions on outfits to wear for a romantic getaway, who better to ask than your boyfriend's best friend?
  • That dry spell you've been having is starting to drag on. Perhaps it's time you asked for some help setting up a tinder profile
  • You've had enough of the 9 to 5 lifestyle and instead, decide to quit your job and become a tiktok thirst trap. You just need some pointers on what content is the hottest to make...

Kinks wise I'm pretty much open to most things. The ones that jump out would be revealing/slutty clothing and dress-up, incest, cheating, cum play, rough sex, name-calling, group sex and sharing, exhibitionism and voyeurism, oral, and no doubt a million other things I've forgotten. My only limits are the usual, death, gore, anyone under 18, toilet stuff.

Limits being anything generally gross and strictly no characters under the age of 18.

My last big love is visual aids being included in the story. Links to pictures and gifs that relate to what's going on in the scene. It's by no means a must but it's a huge plus for me if this is something we could include.

Back
Top Bottom