Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inter-Dimensional Fighting Coliseum: Natalia vs Kobold Hoard [Concluded]

Who do you believe will win?

• Total voters

FallenHero

Planetoid
“Are you ready, my fellow degenerates! The first match of the Solar Cycle is about to begin!” Phoh'uth exclaimed into his slimy microphone. He was imminently bombarded with a horrendous mixture of excited screeches from his inhuman audience.

“Time for introductions!” He directed one of his tentacles to the unfortunate figure who had just been teleported into the arena. “Our first female humanoid combatant is Natalia Nowak! We plucked her from one of many different versions of a little known planet named Earth! For our veteran viewers, I’m sure you are familiar with this insignificant ball of dirt. For those who are new, no need to worry. All you need to know is that these Earths are a good place to collect female humanoids.”

The suited tentacle monster let out a practiced, gurgling laugh. The audience followed suit, laughing along with him.

“Natalia is labeled a ‘High Mobility Augmented Soldier’. In exchange for her enteral servitude to the ‘Peace Forge’ military company, she had her previously broken body remodeled. Those metal legs and tail aren’t for show! Her new cybernetic implants allow her to briefly move at speeds capable of surpassing human kinetic version! While that might not seem that impressive for most folks here, in her world she was a force to be reckoned with!"

“Her job, if you can call it that, was to be remotely piloted by military vets into highly dangerous situations. Most Augmented Soldiers tend to have very short lifespans, oftentimes being put into permanent retirement due to the deadly nature of their job. Not Natalia though! She has managed to outlast nearly 97.9% of her colleagues! Whether that is because she lucked out on a simi-competent pilot or she has any real fighting potential, we’ll soon discover!”

Phoh'uth then directed the audience to the other side of the area. A single reptilian creature appeared in a flash of light.

“Her opponent for this match shall be a humble Kobold. Hailing from a plane of existence even more primitive than the one we snatched Natalia from, this small and vaguely-draconic creature shall face her off!”

fyjtoNQgJgEXP_5AKnQj3lFTXcZ6_F6cOKmRT42W8yoQMs11VuR-2l_Wh-Wkpynnv1A9YsJ7WU-GVFIxEI9fbiPZ577DCp9QgzhoTj71R8guJNB6Q2gQMxoXq7EoRW60wpI_7z0QMBg2C-xoqVZ04aA

The audience went silent, their disappointment nearly palatable. Phoh'uth let the moment linger for a bit before continuing his speech.

“I’m sorry, did I say ‘a Kobold’? Oh, that won’t do at all! What I meant to say was an entire hoard of Kobolds!”

Immediately after his announcement, more Kobolds were teleported in, each one more confused than the last. A collective gasp was released from the various orifices of the audiences.

“Although an individual Kobold is pathetically weak, they shine the brightest when working together, utilizing their numbers and a penchant for trapmaking to level the field when it comes to battle. We have wangled up a total of fifteen kobolds for this bout! That’s right, this will be 1 VS 15 battle! Let’s see if the power of teamwork and greed can overcome the power of a ‘High Mobility Augmented Soldier’!”

Once again, the audience's nauseating cheers filled the colosseum, their excitement heightened from the potential gangbang that was about to happen.

“Now that introductions are out the way, let the battle begin! And as also, remember dear audience to vote for who you believe will win!”

Suddenly, a blinding pillar of light engulfed Phoh'uth. It soon disappeared alongside him, leaving only Natalia and the hoard of kobolds behind.

Static.
The tearing sensation of every connection signal to the company datastream cut in less than the blink of an eye.
vision going white for a bit.

"Wha-
What the hell is going on here?"

Natalia blinks at the light of the arena lamps, only vaguely realising the announcer's introduction and the constant cacophony of sound coming from the bleachers.

The disorientating feeling causing her to feel unsteady, might even have tripped to her knees if not of the auto-stabilizing functions of her steel legs, spine and the balance granted by the swaying long flat robotic tail trailing behind her.

When the small creatures first begin to pop up around her, that's when she manages to focus on her situation and begins to make sense of the echoing narration.

"Wait, you want  me to fight these little fucks? I'm under orders to not fight without support."

She reaches up, clicking a button on her metal throat

"Hey, HQ! Where the FUCK am I? HQ? ...shit"

She checks her horns for connection, but no. She's completely isolated. And those creatures are inching closer.

"Nothing by it then. I don't know if you overgrown newts understand me, but I don't like how you're staring. Better back off or it won't be pretty."

The sharp knife blades on her tail swishes out in front of her, and she takes a pack out which begin to unfold into something resembling a long-handled axe that she slams into the ground.

She seems surprised by how natural it feels in her hand, despite never having had access to use it without someone else controlling her body before and a wide grin splits her face.

"Fuck, guess I've at least got some muscle memory to go on. Sweet"

These particular kobolds were possessed of blue scales and hide and, while there was plenty of initial confusion at the sudden teleportation, the realization that there was a female before them that would make a lovely gift for their draconic overlord was more than enough for them to push aside all other concerns and focus on the prize as it were. They unfortunately could not understand the speech of Phoh'uth or of Natalia, their minds only could comprehend their own yapping language, but her threats of violence were hardly a deterrence compared to their own beliefs of reincarnation.

Together as a group the fifteen scaly runts pooled together and slapped small, primitive mechanical bits together in mere moments before tossing the completed devices down around the heroine. Chuckling to themselves in what truly was comical to witness rather than terrifying, they then proceed to simply back off and create space; all but daring Natalia to come to them and risk the very obvious trap they had just placed.

15 Blue Kobolds start Near to Natalia.

All For One - Rune Trap for 1 action
Move to Far distance for 1 action

--

If Natalia moves from her position the Rune Trap is triggered.

Last edited:
Natalia stands amused, observing the small mutants or whatever step back instead of engaging. Even when they begin littering the ground around her with those strange primitive devices she seems undeturbed.

"I've seen my body weave through lasers and minefields with little effort, let's see if i can do similar on my own. I've got a full tank, and really just wanna stretch my legs."

lowering the visor of her helmet to protect from the coming wind resistance, Natalia crouches low, her pert ass raised behind her to have the tail high for balance, and sets her mechanically enhanced body's function in motion. The space-warping engine inserted in her mechanical thighs begins glowing, sparking, and roaring loud. The distortion of her body's every movement seeming to move unnaturally jittery and fast is visible to all.

Activating the Accelerate spell for one action, doubling my Evasion and attack rolls until I stop paying for the upkeep

And then she moves.

One step, and the wheels built into her feet does the rest. She glides forward, trying to avoid as many of the devices as she can. All the while brandishing her axe behind her with both arms ready to scythe down some seemingly unarmoured squishy targets.

taking a move action into the minefield
got a 43 on my evasion

I then attack once with my axe at one kobold, and tail attack the same if it survives, or another if it lives. Targeting body.
rolled a 205 to hit, does 6 damage
rolled a 13 to hit, does 3 damage

Triggering one of the conjoined traps sets them all off in a chain reaction. Lightning arcs from metal spikes and rods and projects inward but Natalia proves too fast for any of the effect to connect with her body. Her subsequent axe slice cleaves through one of the kobolds with relative ease, killing him instantly in a spray of blood, but the remainder of the group nimbly hopped back from her tail swipe and chattered in angry tones.

Spurred on by the death of their comrade rather than frightened, the remaining fourteen kobolds rushed forward as a group and tried to grasp hold of her lightning-quick body, practically tackling her in the hopes of preventing her from continuing to slaughter them. Meanwhile their tails proved exceptionally nimble as they also managed to coordinate their efforts, snaking around and trying to pry and tear at her clothing all the while.

Can't evade first attack, one kobold dead.

Can't fail to avoid the Tail attack, it misses.

--

All For One Grapple: 56 (If this hits then basically every part of Natalia will be grappled at once.)

All For One Tail Normal: 135 (If this hits it's basically going to shred all her clothing.)

14 Kobolds Remain

Paying for Accelerate upkeep, mana at 850
Evading the grapple with a 117

Gets hit with the normal by only rolling 71

All clothes, including the mask, gets shattered

Slicing through the first creature felt  good, the weight of the weapon and the slight resistance felt as she hit the creature. Enough to fill her with utter confidence, if only for a moment.

Then the rest were upon her. A myriad of arms, teeth and tails. Route muscle memory kicks in. Keeping anyone trying to hold down her limbs from getting a proper grasp. But as her mask is pulled off her head, top gets torn, shorts shredded away, and feels their many limbs getting hold of her undergarments, without getting more than scratches, she realises.

"Fuck. These things aren't trying to kill me. They wanna f-"

then her bra is pulled off by various appendages brushing against bare skin. Small perky breasts bared to the breeze and many leering eyes. Her panties pulled down part way down her toned cheeks before, accompanied with a surprised shriek from Natalia, they're ripped off completely revealing her tight holes for the world to see. A patch of neatly trimmed bush crowning the yet inexperienced slit between her legs.

She roars. Trying to scatter the beasts with a couple violent swings of her axe and tail, before jumping back some distance to properly reorient herself and attempting cover her chest with one arm.

Using three actions to attack, and then the last to move a band back.

Rolled a 89
Damage is 10

Rolled a 19
Damage is 10

Rolled a 35
Damage is 7

And the crowd cheers as she stands back. Her naked form hinting to what is in store. And she feels the tousands of expecting eyes focused on her letting her realise just what kind of entertainment she has found herself in the middle of.

"-Fuck me."

Her axe and her tail met with brief resistance as she ended the lives of two more attackers though one of her swings went wide enough to be avoided. There was a reckless urge to chase her down as she withdrew but more cunning heads prevailed as they rummaged around their various supplies and cobbled together another set of primitive traps. These they set down like a line between themselves and Natalia before scurrying back as well, again daring her to approach and trigger the combined devices.

At this point they had little to do since her clothing was already completely ruined. With no real desire to fling rocks in her direction and risk any serious injury they all opted to drop their crude weapons onto the ground. Daggers, short blades, and slings fell to the earth as the group continued to prove very coordinated and shared odd yaps in conversation, sounding vaguely like dogs if but faintly. Still they weren't above a bit of taunting, shaking their small fists in her direction and idly flipping up their tattered loincloths to reveal genital slits that really didn't prove they were male in any way shape or form.

Can't evade first axe, one kobold dead
Can't fail to evade the second axe
Tail Evasion: 32, second kobold dead

12 Kobolds remaining

--

Lay down a Rune Trap at their location - 1 Action
Move from Far to Distant - 1 Action

All 'bolds drop their weapons for no action cost

Paying the upkeep, going down to 775 mana, my Evasion dice lowering to a d75, No Need for Spells keeps my attacks at a d100

Natalia snarls at the taunting display, and yipping dog-like noises like an odd satirised group of catcalls. Just backing away won't do much, she realises. As the urge to get away from the leering crowds discourages her from making this a waiting match.

"Well, this audience expects a show? I'll have to try to disappoint. They'll get blood instead"

The engines at her thighs blazes as she takes a focused dash forward. Clearing the minefield in the blink of an eye. Electric sparks from the kobolds' devices blowing in her wake.

spending two actions to move from distant to near.
Rolling a 143, avoiding the mines

She jumps at the first enemy, letting her axe cleave all the way to the ground. And with the momentum swinging from the handle letting her Tail swing at the nearest unlucky target.

Rolled a 129

Damage is 10
Rolled a 45

damage is 7

Despite their best efforts the poor kobolds just couldn't manage to make their traps effective against this opponent. Perhaps if they had some time to prepare it would have gone different but they had been thrust into this encounter same as she was. Taken off guard by her burst of speed, even though they really should expect it at this point, two more of the runty creatures fall from her attacks; one being split vertically in two while the other quite literally lost his head. The arena grounds were starting to get fairly bloody now from all these deaths.

Pushed into combat once again the remaining ten reacted much the same as they had before, surging forward and trying to pile onto the heroine in the hopes that their combined efforts could tie her up. With no weapons in hand, nor any clothing on her body to get in the way, they were able to redouble their efforts to grab her and truly there was desperation growing on their end. One third of their numbers were dead from the woman's brutal axe and bladed tail. If they couldn't nullify her ability to fight then it certainly seemed like they might all suffer the same fate but they were hardly out of the running just yet.

Both hit and kill a kobold respectively

10 Kobolds remain

--

All for One Grapple 1: 77

All for One Grapple 2: 112

Mana upkeep:700

Horns: 28
Tail: 68
Right arm: 28
Left arm: 90
Right leg: 82
Left leg: 73

Right leg and left arm are free. The rest are bound.

Her weapons are dropped.

After having cleaved two kobolds in twain, she leans up against her grounded axe, naked skin flush from adrenaline. With an fierce grin on her face in hope of intimidating her foe.

But they are not intimidated.

She is rushed by the creatures. Unable to avoid it all this time, she is dragged away from her weapon onto the dround. The myriad of limbs holding her down with surprising strength.

"Nonono, shit! Get your scaly grabbers off me!"

The kobolds holds hown her body on the sandy arena grounds. Grasping at arms and legs, and sitting on her tail to stop it from building momentum to swing at more. She gasps as one of them grabs her horns and hair, preventing her from even moving her head.

One arm gets wedged awkwardly beneath her, but she manages to free the other, and kicking one off her, freeing her leg to attempt to cut off some access to her sex while the beasts scampers all over her.

With one free arm she strikes out at a kobold holding her head, bucking and writhing her naked form as she is assaulted.

33 to hit the head-grappling kobold, 5 damage on hit

The pile-on of bodies was effective for the moment but Natalia's struggling was commendable as she freed two limbs. Cracking the creature holding her horns right in the face his head snapped back hard enough to break his neck; his body going limp and falling away to leave her horns free as well. This fight was certainly coming down to the wire as her energy drained and their numbers dwindled but they still figured they could re-establish a hold on her freed limbs and scrambled to try and do just that while she was still limited in her movement.

At this point they started to grow more bold with their grubby hands, trying to touch all over her body to squeeze and grope in the hopes that budding arousal might further weaken her ability to resist. True enough that they would have to hand over this female to their master should they succeed but that didn't mean they couldn't have some fun first; their lecherous desires on display as their pink, tapered cocks began to emerge from their genital slits and try to grind upon her ass, breasts, and pussy in equal measure.

Binding kobold can't dodge and is killed

9 Kobolds remain

--

Grapple Maintain (Right Arm, Left Leg, Tail): 60

All For One Grapple attack against (Left Arm, Right Leg, Horns): 61

All For One Lewd attack (3 Breasts, 3 Ass, 3 Pussy): 109

Ejaculation Check 1: 85 on 1d100, success.

Since the semen is deposited outside that is -25/ejaculation (9) = -225 mana

Accelerate stops, mana at 300

Sensitivity at 323

Her attempts at struggling is mostly in vain as the kobolds grabs her flailing limbs, restraining her utterly. Even the engine in her legs fail as to conserve what energy is left.

And she begins feeling the slimy ridged draconic rods against her bare skin. The strong hands pulling at her horns making sure she can't even see what's happening. Her gaze seeing only sky and the distant audience cheering loudly at the performance in the sand.

A Kobold sitting heavy on her stomach and pushing her petite tits around its cock as it begins thrusting vigorously.

Her legs are pulled apart to show her spread slit to all, and the kobolds take turns rubbing against her quickly slickening pussy as well as masturbating using her twitching asscheeks.

"i hate it, all of it. But fuck, i can't stop my voice."

protests turns to choked gasps, to barely contained moans and finally pleasured howls.
She keeps struggling. Fighting. But nipples harden, eyes rolls in her head, and the flushed heat of her body rolls all the way down to her now wet and twitching gash.

Then the warm slick liquid sprayed all over her. Covering her breasts, neck and collarbone. All over herthighs and hard steel prosthetics. Even over her face. Held so rigid that she could only shut her eyes.

So damn demeaning. And yet her body react.

Last edited:
The yapping cries of the remaining kobolds grow louder and more enthusiastic with this turn of events, believing they have dominated the female once and for all. Their rabid rubbing of their cocks upon her flesh pushes them over the edge rather quickly, their tapered members spurting sticky seed all over her body and making quite the mess, but there's no hope that their orgasms will bring any relief to her molestation; they are just getting started.

In the wake of their teasing and subsequent release, the kobolds opted to pull out some various tools from their respective belts and bags. Natalia would quickly find crude shackles snapped in place around her wrists and ankles before a blindfold, in reality little more than one of the creature's discarded loincloths, was fastened around her head to drown her eyes in darkness. She might be forgiven for thinking this was the end of things but, perhaps most agonizingly of all, came a smooth metal ring connected to leather strips that was forced into her mouth and also connected behind her head; preventing her from closing her mouth. It was clear what they were planning on doing but, for the moment at least, their focus prevent them from defiling her any further.

All For One Grapple Maintain (Horns, Tail): 103

Kobolds all spend 1 action drawing various restraint equipment (Blindfold, Handcuffs, Ring Gag)

All For One Grapple to affix restraint equipment to Natalia (She can't evade so I'm not bothering to roll this). Blindfold + Ring Gag on head, Handcuffs on Arms and Legs

--

Blindfold (Dice Size: 10 | HP 1/1)
  • All Attack and Evasion Rolls must be made with a 10 Sided Dice.
  • +5 to all Sensitivity Rolls

Ring Gag (Dice Size: 50 | HP 3/3)
Disables Struggle Rolls until Oral Penetration Stage 3 (Nearly Choking) is reached.

Handcuffs (Dice Size: 50 | HP 3/3)
Can be used to restrain Two Limbs at once.

Arms: 29
Legs: 29

Mana at 300, Sensitivity at 232

Escape with horns and tail is impossible.

Escape arms: 39

Escape legs: 28

Arms succeeds, legs fail

Natalia tries to struggle as the kobolds manacle her arms and legs. Her legs, despite their mechanical strength, are pulled apart at such an awkward and humiliating angle that they cannot muster the leverage to struggle.
Her mouth is gagged, turning her slurs into a drooling gargle. And a filthy cloth takes away her sight, only heightening the feeling of hands on her sensitive flesh.

But her arms, the primitive manacles turning out to be inexpertly fastened, are freed. She tears off the blindfold, and grasps the little dragon pulling at her hair's head down into a headbutt with her tough steel horns.

Spends one action to tear the blindfold

attack roll of 39
Damage is 5
if you wanna do violate attacks next round. Oral violate rolls are doubled if horns are held and used as handlebars.

and there's a -20 penalty on violate attacks against her pussy.

but seeing as she has no evasion this may not matter much

Last edited:
Her horns punched clean holes in the skull of the kobold at her face, causing it too to weaken and stumble back before crumpling to the ground as yet another corpse to add to the proverbial pile. His vacant place was quickly taken up though as they screeched and hollered in shock at her now-freed arms and tried to restrain her again. Thankfully for them the manacles at her legs had held for now and thus she couldn't do much to stop them from holding her arms back and grabbing her horns like the handlebars that they were. Another blindfold was placed over her eyes, though this one at least just seemed to be standard cloth cut into shape for this purpose rather than something to cover their groins.

They had been proven overconfident that their manacles could keep her in check and wouldn't make the same mistake in allowing those arms free, not when each strike was guaranteed to end one of their lives. With her limbs bound again, at least for the moment, they wasted no time in trying to get what they truly wanted; penetration. The metal ring in her mouth would completely prevent her from denying the smooth, pointed cock from slipping into her mouth and rubbing against her tongue but their attempts to violate her pussy and backdoor could perhaps still be halted by some frantic struggling on her part. The creatures were fairly hung for their small stature but ultimately were effectively average by human standards, making this no less demeaning of course but it most certainly could be worse.

Can't evade, kobold dies

8 Kobolds Remain
--

Grapple Maintain (Tail): 98

All For One Grapple (Arms, Horns. Apply new Blindfold): 59

All For One Violate (Mouth, Ass, Pussy): 80

Violate modifiers do matter because you can still struggle to try and prevent penetration for Pussy and Ass. So for your struggle attempt against Pussy it would be a 60 instead of an 80. Once the Oral penetration reaches stage 3 you can try to struggle there as well, though the +25 from Horns-held will make that basically impossible.

Ring Gag prevents Struggle before stage 3. Since no struggle can be made, Oral penetration advances 2 stages automatically:
Stage 2 - Tongue Tasting Glans | Double Sensitivity

For every successful Violate you'll need to roll Sensitivity according to the stage.

--

Disables Struggle Rolls until Oral Penetration Stage 3 (Nearly Choking) is reached.

Handcuffs (Legs) (Dice Size: 50 | HP 3/3)

Chastity barrier, pussy: 55
chastity barrier, ass: 44
Oral violate Stage 2: 26
Vaginal violate Stage 1: 64
Anal violate Stage 1: 56
All Fails automatically, as her current mana has me roll 1d10+15 on escape

mana at 116
sensitivity at 379, first climax reached

Once again, Natalia's head is thrust back, leaving her choking out a half scream through her jaw extended by the painful ring gag. And again her eyes are covered. The last bit of vision she has is one of those grinning lizard heads, and it's slimy dripping dick twitching much too close to her face.

Then darkness.
And the roaring cheer from the crowds deafening her. The sheer vibrations from their cacophony of combined voiced could be felt on her flush sweaty skin. With all auditory and visual distraction gone, the feel of the bodies rubbing against her felt so much more acutely. Bodies holding on to her arms so desperately. Muscles under firm scales rubbing coarsely against her restrained arms. Her knee being pulled up close to her chest, granting easier access for multiple creatures to crowd her exposed holes both already slick with the kobold cum they anointed her in earlier.

She knew what would come. And yes it felt like such an unbearable wait before tips of their cocks prodded her waiting holes. Spreading her slick lips just slightly. Rubbing against her inexperienced asshole. All too aware of every moment, every movement. It was just all too much, and her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm.

But she is not even allowed to scream out. A cock is thrust into her defenseless mouth. The gag forcing her jaws apart preventing her struggle utterly. The kobold grasps her horns to mash its pelvil against her face. All she can do is to reflexively attempt to push the rod out with her tongue, the wet undulations against its sensitive glans only driving the creature wilder.

She struggles, but to little avail. Her engines are saying, her body too tired, and against her will much too ready to accept what's happening.

struggle oral: 6
Struggle vaginal: 9
Struggle anal: 9

While it was certain that some of the creatures noticed the reaction of her body as her holes flexed and clamped down in orgasm none of them were truly penetrating inside enough to enjoy the motions save for perhaps the one resting upon her tongue receiving some vibrations from muffled moans. the poking and prodding at her ass and pussy, not to mention the pleasure gifted by her tongue trying desperately to push the cock out of her mouth, weren't enough to push them over the edge for a second time but it wouldn't likely take long at this rate.

The kobolds continued to try and force their members inside Natalia's lower holes, pressing at her twitching rosebud and the tight opening of her pussy, meanwhile the cock inside her mouth continued rubbing against her tongue as dark forces gathered from the action; threatening to twist her mind into something more favorable as a toy for such beasts. The others weren't content just to watch though and, while they continued to keep her various appendages held tight, clawed hands would tightly squeeze at the cheeks of her ass, press at her small but sensitive breasts, and the unmistakable sensation of soft and somewhat slimy penises would rub over her soft skin wherever the creatures could manage to do so; mainly her stomach and arms.

Violate Ejaculation Roll 1: 42, fails

8 Kobolds Remain

--

Grapple Maintain (Arms, Horns, Tail): 36
Handcuffs (Legs): 1

All For One Violate (Mouth, Pussy, Ass): 101 (81 on Pussy after penalty), Dice result 76 out of 80 Becomes a Curse Attack
The Oral Violate becomes a Curse Attack instead. Curse Strength: 29 (If you resist then it counts as a Lewd attack instead)

All For One Lewd (2 Breast, 2 Ass, 4 Non-Erotic): 56
Breast and Ass are hands, Non-Erotic are cocks. Doesn't change anything on your end but matters for Ejaculation rolls.

--

Handcuffs (Legs) (Dice Size: 50 | HP 3/3)

Escape and struggle rolls cannot succeed. Mindbreak prevents it all.
Mana reduced to zero
sensitivity increased to 1158
Mindbreak applied.
Mindbreak ( -75 Mana / Lose All Will To Fight. Must Make A Resistance Roll Of 90 Or Higher At The Start Of Every Turn To Regain Her Senses. Threshold Is Lowered By 10 After Each Failed Roll.
The resistance roll is gonna take a loooooong time to be clearable.

This was all too much.

Hands, tails, cocks. Caressing her all over. Too many to count, even if she had the capacity for math at that moment. Utterly lost in sensation, as that was all there was. Her sense-impaired world, where touch was all. Her trained belly tensing as a hard cock rubs against her bellybutton. Her chest being pulled at violently, but the pain doesn't even register. Only heated flesh and engorged nipples being rubbed against with fingers and tongues. The walls of her cunt finally breached by the smooth slimy member, and her ass pushed into with force where it won't yield easily. The two cocks beginning their pistoning in and out of her. There isn't evn much force or struggle left. Only increasingly sloppy moans escaping her gagged mouth around the rod continuously ravishing it. Drool and precum leaking down her face.

So much sensation that she didn't know something else would even register. Yet something does. From the creature mounting her face with vigor like its life depended on it, something, some power, leaking down her throat. A completely different heat running through her body. from her throat to her collarbone, circling her tits and heart, before settling by her abdomen. She might not be able to see it, but she feels the burn of the now glowing brand on her skin as the curse manifests. with a painful burn that pulls her over the edge.

Her body tightens. Her legs, engine in the thighs sputtering dead as its power runs dry, convulses around the two draconic rapists currently going deeper within her. And thoughts goes blank. Mewling moans and groans come from her nose while her tongue greedily envelops the hot member seeking her throat. And her hips and belly just rocking back and forth with the motion of the monsters violating her body. There is just something she needs. She has lost. No more fight is left. All to seek now is satisfaction.

Due to mindbreak there won't be a struggle, letting all the kobolds get to penetration stage 4.
And i rolled a result lowering their ejaculation threshold by 40%. With an additional -20% threshold on her pussy.

Floating high above the colosseum, invisible to both the shouting spectators and combatants, was a large mechanical orb. Inside housed a single occupant; Phoh'uth. Perched in a cushioned white bowl, the tentacled commenter calmly observed the pathetic fight between the female humanoid and the primitive reptiles from the several holographic screens in front of him.

As usual, it didn’t take long for the fight to devolve into mindless copulating. She was like most female humanoids who get chosen; overconfident and under skilled. It was to be expected. A little underwhelming for his tastes, but what he wanted didn’t matter. What actually mattered was what the audience wanted. And judging by all their screeching and moans, they were eating it up. He let the primitive reptiles continue with their fun uninterrupted, letting the audience enjoy the show for a bit.

Eventually, the excitement within the audience began to simmer down. He could tell the high from the fight and the repetitive way the primitive reptiles used her was starting to bore them. His many Solar Cycles of working this employment has made him sensitive to the whimsical mood of the audience. A very important skill when it came to avoiding retirement. It was time to end this farce of an entertainment consumable and guide their attention to the next distraction.

Phoh'uth returned to the now bloodied arena in a flash of light, his squishy mass crammed back into his business suit and microphone in tentacle. “What a fight! Natalia did well to cull their numbers, but I guess in the end the power of teamwork proved too much for her to handle!”

Like wildfire, excitement spread across the audience and he was greeted with the typical mess of inhuman shouts.

“The Kobolds are the victors of this fight! They win not only a new sex slave to take home, but a respectable price for their draconic overlord. I’m sure he would be overjoyed to know his servants have captured such a breedable female!”

He slithered closer to the tangled pile of sweaty bodies and leaned towards the former Augmented Soldier.

“Not sure if you can comprehend what I’m communicating, but although you lost, do not fret. This is not your last chance! The audience loved your performance so expect to be summoned here again for another exciting round. I hope for your sake your next performance improves. Otherwise, you might permanently lose your chance to ever return to your dimensional plane of existence. No pressure.”

With a gurgling laugh, both Natalia and the remaining Kobolds disappeared in a column of light, teleported to whatever barbaric backwater world the primitive reptiles originated from.

“The next fight will begin shortly so don’t go anywhere! Stick around and let us discover if the next female humanoid can manage to retain her dignity.”

Back
Top Bottom