Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Why aren’t pictures working for me?

KalinMegaFan20

England Connoisseur
I’m doing the IMG input as required but the picture doesn’t want to work for me. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

EDIT: I’ve just tried the link where the B, I and picture buttons are and that ain’t working either.

gettyimages-1067956982.jpg
dog-puppy-on-garden-royalty-free-image-1586966191.jpg
cute-bunny-in-a-field-of-grass-and-white-flowers.jpg

Images seem to be working on my end. It may be an issue with the image you've selected specifically. Mind posting the link?

Sure thing.
Dominatrix-945704738
It looks like you are selecting "copy image" instead of "copy image link". Sometimes the copy image function works, but I've found it a lot easier to insert by link. Do you have the direct hyperlink to the image?

Sometimes I've had to in the past open an image in a tab, then copy that image link with "copy image link" and you get this.
dominatrix_by_bunnyworksstudio_dfn1qg2-414w-2x.jpg

dfn1qg2-2caf41ce-d76a-4144-ad1b-fe3664e08a1e.png

It is working for me. You would need to select the "Insert Image" tool in the bar (the one that looks like a little photo) and then paste the actual image link. You can get the image link by right-clicking (or tap+holding if mobile) then selecting "copy image link", not "copy image".

You can also use:
Code:
[IMG]paste link here[/IMG]

Sometimes I've had to in the past open an image in a tab, then copy that image link with "copy image link" and you get this.
dominatrix_by_bunnyworksstudio_dfn1qg2-414w-2x.jpg
I don’t know how to do “copy image link” though that’s the thing. It’s always just “copy”

Like @Anti-Hero said above, on the image. If you right click, there should be an option that says "copy image link" usually underneath copy image.

dfn1qg2-2caf41ce-d76a-4144-ad1b-fe3664e08a1e.png

It is working for me. You would need to select the "Insert Image" tool in the bar (the one that looks like a little photo) and then paste the actual image link. You can get the image link by right-clicking (or tap+holding if mobile) then selecting "copy image link", not "copy image".

You can also use:
Code:
[IMG]paste link here[/IMG]
I keep doing the IMG part but I didn’t know I can do it as a code too.

I keep doing the IMG part but I didn’t know I can do it as a code too.
Yep, the BBcode works in place of the rich-text editor if needed. For a list of BBcodes and their functionality, you can take a look here. c:

Not for me. These are my only options.
Using mobile for photos is always difficult. For me if I had to do that, I'd probably just save to photos -> upload to a service like Imgur -> copy link from there.

Back
Top Bottom