Mx Female Fandom Light Bondage Galore! Tying up girls from Pokémon, Fire Emblem and other fandoms (NSFW links)

Crimson Lurker

Planetoid
Hey there!

Are you a female roleplayer who just *loves* seeing damsels in distress, tied up and/or gagged?

Maybe you're not part of the hardcore BDSM nipple clamp whip pain crowd, you just think girls look prettier in light bondage? Then you're in the right place.

This is my fandom/celebrity-based RT, but feel free to also check out my regular RT in my signature.

Kinks (all negotiable)
Assault
Groping/Teasing
Kidnapping
Light BDSM (gags, ropes, blindfolds) - obviously not *as* negotiable but I'm always happy to listen to ideas!
Noncon

Limits
Feet
Toilet stuff
Snuff
Vore

Here's some inspirational pictures! The plots attached are fairly thin, but combined with the above kinks I'm sure we can work something out. So if any of them make you feel like playing, do not hesitate to DM me!

Pokemon

This would be Trainer x Trainer, not Pokemon x Trainer.

The Pokémon world is full of villains. It's strange they don't stop someone like Cynthia or Dawn from interfering. Both at the same time would be the most efficient way to go about it.

In fact all female protagonists should probably get this treatment. But especially May. We don't *have* to involve villains though, we could use a lost battle as an excuse.

You might not know Rosa's name but you might've seen her on some memes. Well, she's hot too.

Of course Gym Leaders like Mallow can't be excluded from a hostile takeover by a villain team either. Her hair is really useful!

Fire Emblem Three Houses

I played this game a while ago. Dorothea (tame picture) is really nice looking! She could be gift wrapped or taken away by an unfriendly merchant. Other Three Houses characters are welcome too but this is my favourite!

Samus Aran

I'll be honest, I don't know a whole lot of Metroid lore. But I do like Samus. So if an enemy faction gets their hands on her and packs her up I'm down. She doesn't have to be gagged if something else goes in her mouth.

Tifa Lockheart

It's been a little bit since I've been through the world of FF7, but Tifa is one the OG video game girl, we can't leave her out of this. A slightly more realistic version to celebrate the remake would be fine too.

Zelda

She gets kidnapped by a bad guy. Bad things probably happen to her.

Myra (Xenoblade)

Fair warning: I'm 99% unfamilar with this franchise. But this woman is worth including.

My Character

With all these fandom damsels, my role will likely be that of the bad guy, the evil team, the main (human) villain. I don't play as animals, beasts or monsters unless they're very humanlike. Consent is an option, of course, in which case I'm completely fine playing a protagonist or OC on a case by case basis. Either way, thanks for reading, and happy playing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom