Mx Female One Thread to Rule Them All (nsfw) (not LOTR related, I just liked the name)

Pokelover13

Super-Earth
Heyo. I'm coming back after over a year of being away (wowie). I figured that I should make a new, singular thread instead of trying to revive my two old threads. So here we are. I'll try to sort my ideas into categories, either by their kink or genre or fandom or what have you, when I put enough to require sorting. For now, it's just going to be two ideas of varying niches.

Hots for Teacher, with a twist

Standard high school student x teacher stuff, can't get caught, have to hide their relationship from everyone, put themselves in risky situation, et cetera. However, there's a twist with this one. The student and teacher are related but everyone else doesn't know it. So they have double the reasons to hide their relationship. They could be mother and son that have different last names, or they could be a younger brother and older sister and people haven't put the dots together. Maybe the teacher could be married and having an affair with their son/brother and that's why they have different last names. Whatever the case may be, they have all the more reasons to not get caught.

Different Holidays Meet

Each holiday has a different spirit that embodies it. Normally when it isn't the time for a holiday, that spirit rests until it is their time. However, if they so choose, the spirits can go to a meeting place and converse with other spirits. Here they take on human-like forms. And each holiday has one. Christmas. Halloween. Easter. Valentine's Day. New Year's. Some holidays don't get along while some get along quite well. But their interactions are sure to be fun.

If you don't want drawn characters as inspirations/faceclaims, I do have some real people that might help.

Angela White 1 2 3 4

Alexa Pearl 1 2 3 4

Lady Fyre 1 2 3 4

Back
Top Bottom