Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π”Ήπ•¦π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•ͺ'𝕀 ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•˜π•£π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•• πŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ…΅πŸ††

Bunny

Κœα΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍΙͺɴᴇ.. Κœα΄‡ ᴅᴏᴇsΙ΄α΄› Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄€ α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺᴄᴇ β™₯
Testing code ^^;

Code:
[LINEHEIGHT=1EM]

{ she / her [OPACITY=0]XXXX[/OPACITY] status: open[OPACITY=0]XXXX[/OPACITY] β˜‘ seeking: long term[OPACITY=0]XXXX[/OPACITY] β˜’ threads }
[/LINEHEIGHT]

[accordion=21%|bcenter]{slide=β™₯|center}

Hello friends and welcome to my RT. My name is Bunny.
Don't let the twitchy nose and fluffy tail fool you. I stab.
I mean.. Only sometimes. If someone really deserves it!
Jokes aside, things you really need to know about me?

β™₯ I am unapologetically picky.  Sorry not sorry.
β™₯ I am only here to RP. Leave the pet names for someone else.
β™₯ Smut only RPs are a hard no for me.

I love to build plots with my partners. Staine has said that I am addicted to it. He isn't wrong!

Creating a story takes two people. I want to hear your thoughts on how the story is going,
see gifs or images that you feel like fit our characters or stories. Plot lines for the story further on? Lay them on me!

I strongly prefer art for face claims. I will always pepper my partner with at least five choices.
Don't feel the need to match me, I just love doing it. I am the kinda bunny that spends an hour finding the right image for the RP.

I crave romance in my stories. This doesn't mean love at first glance. Drama and angst? Yes please!

β™₯ 500-1000
β™₯ 3rd person
β™₯ Once a week minimum
[/SLIDE][/ACCORDION]

genres

omegaverse

high fantasy

historical

pairings

bad boy x good girl

supernatural x any

bodyguard x client

boss x employee
[/SLIDE][/ACCORDION]

kinks

biting

aftercare

rough sex

monsters

soft doms

reverse harem

limits

ddlg

parental incest

non/dub-con

toilet play
[/SLIDE][/ACCORDION]

Plots
β—£Bloodied Blades

She looked at the blade in her hand and back up toward her captor. Was he.. serious? Play a game with him. That was what he'd said, smiling ferally at her. The game? Keep away; she would run and try to hide and he would try and find her. If he caught her six times, she was his. If she was able to mark him three times, she would be set free. She'd always liked knives. That is what he claimed had drawn him to her. Neither of them were innocents. She killed people. She couldn't help it, she needed to. Some would say it gave her sexual release and they'd have been wrong. It was something else. She didn't kill good people. No. Only bad people. People who hunted and hurt those who couldn't defend themselves. He wasn't any better, she knew that. He'd been watching her. Hunting her. He wanted to keep her for himself.

kink [OPACITY=0]XX[/OPACITY]∎[OPACITY=0]XX[/OPACITY] theme [OPACITY=0]XX[/OPACITY]∎[OPACITY=0]XX[/OPACITY] genre

β—£Love's Penance

She was on the run with no allies to speak of. She had heard of one of the lords within this city. His power could protect her. His condition in exchange for his help? She will be his for thirty days, while he teaches her the art of pleasure. She slowly starts to fall for him. Her heart aches with the knowladge he will never feel the same. He told her he doesn't believe in love. The first time she finds the marks on his back, she is puzzled. Who would dare harm him? They are both old and new. He has asked for each mark. The reason? To distract himself. He visits the torture chambers to 'cure' himself of his feelings for her.
[/INDENT]

kink [OPACITY=0]XX[/OPACITY]∎[OPACITY=0]XX[/OPACITY] theme [OPACITY=0]XX[/OPACITY]∎[OPACITY=0]XX[/OPACITY] genre

[accordion=21%|bcenter]{slide=β™₯|center}[/SLIDE][/ACCORDION]

[accordion=21%|bcenter]{slide=β™₯|center}[/slide][/accordion]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom