Mx Female V’s Story Time (Spider-Man 2 & more)

V-Jolt

Discord: vjolt_
IMG_7970.jpeg

Time Zone/Location: GMT/UK
RP Locations: Discord or PMs
Style: 3rd Person
OOC: Love it!

WELCOME
Add me on Discord: vjolt_
My F-List

🛠️ ⚠️This thread is a work in progress... ⚠️🛠️

About Me:
I am a 35 year old Heterosexual Male from the UK who primarily roleplays on Discord (vjolt_) but I also use PMs on this website. With this thread I am seeking something more than my usually smut, I want action adventure stories set in original and cannon universes. But do not get me wrong, I still want some smut just with a healthy dose of story on top. I have recently been craving more complex roleplays that ideally become long running stories filled with all kinds of drama, action and sex.

I enjoy everything from simple street crime stories to full blown War stories and horror stories. I play multiple male heterosexual characters who are heroes, villains and everything in between all of whom are of varied ages (18+) and races.

I would love to chat with like minded Women looking for similar stories who are willing to brainstorm and discuss ideas ideally in Discord. I like roleplaying on Discord servers with multiple channels for different content such as: OOC, The Roleplay, character sheets, photo references, character text messages and anything else that expands the roleplay. But I am also open to using PMs on this website, which ever you prefer.

Finally I only roleplay in the third person, I am playing characters not myself.

My Likes and Kinks: (See My F-List for more info)
  • Creampies and risk of pregnancy.
  • Public sex and risk of being caught.
  • Outdoor sex.
  • Dom x Sub pairings. I play both.
  • Older Man/Woman x Younger (18+) Man/Woman.
  • I love redheads!
  • Small Breasts.
  • Big asses.
  • Slim/athletic/petite bodies.
  • I love being called Daddy. 😈
  • Ass grabbing, squeezing and spanking!
  • Rough and forced sex.
  • Group sex, I can play multiple straight men.
  • Alternative people; Goths, Punks, Emos etc.
  • Tattoos and Piercings.
  • Short haired/shaved headed women.
  • Boots; Dr Martens, Combat any.
  • Wearing masks.
  • Dirty talk. (In & Out of RP)
  • Photo references and sexy gifs.
  • Human Characters Only!

My Dislikes and Limits:
  • Underage characters! ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE 18+
  • Incest. Sorry not a fan. Step family is my limit!
  • Non-Human sex, sorry I am only interested in Human on Human action.
  • Extreme sexual violence, gore or death. These are ok in action scenes but not sex scenes.
  • Anything sexual involving piss, shit, vomit and blood.
  • Anything sexual involving animals or animal/human creatures.

Current Cravings:
  • Spider-Man (Currently playing the new game.)
  • The D Team: (See Ideas/Plots).
  • Resident Evil 2: Ghost x Ada (See Ideas/Plots).
  • Resident Evil, ideally something set in Racoon City during the events of Resident Evil 2 and 3 with original characters.

Ideas/Plots/Pairings:
Firstly I would just like to say I do not expect Comic/Movie/Game accurate portrayals of cannon characters we will play them how we like.
  • Peter/Spider-Man x Mary Jane.
  • Peter/Spider-Man x Gwen/Spider-Woman.
  • Peter/Spider-Man x Black Cat.
  • Myles/Spider-Man x Gwen/Spider-Woman.
  • Myles/Spider-Man x Mary Jane.
  • Myles/Spider-Man x Aunt May.
  • Myles/Spider-Man x Black Cat.
This will take place at the end of Ghost’s mission in Resident Evil 2: Ghost Survivors (2019) where he recovered Ada’s lost G-Virus sample and escaped the lab before it self destructed and was captured by Ada. Playthrough video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XzwfDTjqWE

After taking back her G-Virus sample from Ghost, Ada's plan to kill him and escape are soon put on hold as an unfamiliar monstrous roar echoes from the depths of the soon to self destruct Umbrella Lab. Not wanting to wait and see what made the noise Ada and Ghost ride the elevator back to the sewers with the intention of escaping Racoon City before it destroyed to erase all traces of Umbrella's crimes. From here Ada and Ghost will have to work together to survive as a new G-Virus abomination hunts them down, hungry for revenge. This is G-Birkin 2, Annette Birkin wife of William Birkin. Mutated by the monstrosity William had become, Annette is now an advanced version of the Tyrant her husband was. Capable of speech and recalling her human memories, she blames Ada and Ghost for the loss of her husband and daughter.
They are not the A, B or even C team. They are the D Team (pun intended) they do the dirty work, they are the rejects who fucked up their chances to be the real heroes now they act almost like a suicide squad for jobs that the "Heroes" are considered to important to risk. A group of misfits and criminals who work hard and party harder. This is a opened ended idea, my original idea for this was a Xcom or similar paramilitary setting fighting aliens, robots, hostile humans or any other threat to mankind.
I have always loved stories where a defiant resistance army takes on a totalitarian military dictatorship.

Settings:
  • Modern real world settings are my favourite.
  • World War 2.
  • Post Apocalyptic.
  • Near future: I am not a big fan of Sci-Fi.
  • Zombie Apocalypse/Out Break. (Resident Evil..)
  • Cyberpunk.
  • Criminal: Mafia (Russian/Italian), Biker Gang, Gang etc.
  • Occasionally Fantasy.

Video Games/Movies/TV Shows:
  • Resident Evil: I am a massive fan of the Resident Evil video games (Not the movies), if you have not noticed my username is a vague reference to the series.
  • Silent Hill.
  • Metal Gear Solid.
  • Jagged Alliance.
  • Mercenaries.
  • Xcom.
  • Baldur's Gate.
  • Disco Elysium.
  • Call of Duty.
  • Fallout.
  • Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners.
  • Ghost Recon.
  • Terminator.
  • Robocop.
  • Spider-Man.
  • Batman.
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Game: Johnny x Sissy)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom