Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Now hiring: RP Slave

Nova Starr

A disappointment
Greetings, I am looking for someone kinky, flexible, and extremely submissive as a RP partner.

I have turbulent, but detailed, roleplay tendencies. I bore from most roleplays easily if they start slowing down and may seek to end them or start new ones. I do naturally extend this offer to whomever I am writing with and if you are getting bored we can simply change the RP. I use roleplay as a vent, and as a place to explore urges and desires. Long term roleplays are not alien to me though, so if a story or dynamic pops off, I am definitely more than willing to put in the work.
I've tried avoiding this, but after disappointing a lot of people with no explanation I will just come put and say that I have an extremely weak body that gets sick easily. I may dissappear for a few days at a time but I will try and let you know if I'll be offline. Rest assured, I plan to come back.

With that mess of a confession out of the way, and assuming you are still interested, I will now list things I expect. I am an incredibly selfish dominant individual so this will be a long list.

I only play dominant female characters against female or futa characters. Your characters can also be dominant. I love taking dominant characters and forcing them to submit, breaking them down slowly.

I'm looking for someone that is into darker themes, though I can do light ones from time to time, and writes at least 2-3 paragraphs, if not one longer paragraph. I try pour a lot of detail into my replies and really appreciate getting plenty to work with. Be descriptive, tell me how actions feel physically, tell me what your character is thinking, don't be afraid to add details unrelated to immediate actions (the character beginning to feel hungry or thirsty for example). I will match enthusiasm to the hest of my abilities since, while this is largely smut to feed our horny side, it is still a story with characters that should be more than walking fleshlights.

Kinks I will implement:

Anal:
•sex
•cum enemas
•fingering
•Fisting
•toys
•vibrators
•plugs
•insertions
•torture
•stretching
•hooks

Vaginal:
•sex
•cum enemas
•fingering
•Fisting
•toys
•vibrators
•plugs
•insertions
•torture
•stretching
•hooks

Oral:
•sex
•fingering
•toys
•insertions
•torture
•gags

Breast/nipple:
•groping
•clamps
•pumps
•piercings

Futa:
•mild cbt
•blowjobs
•excessive cum
•urethral play/toys/plugs
•cock cages
•prostate stimulation

Themes:
•Non-con
•Hypnosis/mind control
•Incest
•Slavery
•Punishment
•horror
•sci-fi
•power loss
•fantasy

Misc:
•pain
•BDSM
•restraints
•bitchsuits
•latex
•foot fetishes
•enemas(clean, I don't do scat)
•ovipositors
•rectal thermometers
•speculums
•tattoos
•piercings

I have ideas for most body types, but I will generally seek to play against characters with large breasts, thick asses and, if they are futa, above average cocks. I may have missed a detail here or there, and will fix holes as I find them, put a peach in your first message if you read everything so I know, as this is going to be my main reference thread for other threads, should I make them. I use 2d and 3d references and am always more than willing to give my partners image references for their characters if they so desire.

I don't expect a response to this, but if you do message me from this then you know who you are working with. A other note is that I am ghost friendly, in a way. I don't mind people just dipping off but I will not be sitting where you left me. I hunt, I don't chase. If someone isn't messaging me, I just look elsewhere. My feeling won't be hard though, if you wander back into my sights I will pursue your a*s again.

Regardless, good luck with your search

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom