Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Mindless Self Indulgent Smut (NSFW imagery inside)

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Just another all-purpose smut thread. You know the deal by now.

Rules of the Trade. Practically the same as literally EVERY one of my threads.
1. I work Sunday-Wednesday 6 AM to 4 PM est. However my job lately has been hella stressful but I will try to atleast get atleast two or three replies out a week. Of course there may be nights where I say fuck it and bunker down for some extended rp sesh's
2. I'm not a stickler on reply size. Just give me a decent paragraph with enough for me to respond to. Though I do understand certain circumstances may require shorter replies.
3. I like to RP via Discord/PM/Threads in that order of preference.
4. I prefer anime/drawn/furry faceclaims over rl photos.
5. I know it's cliche as hell, but do give me a little bit more than 'hey i want to RP' when you PM me. Lemme know yer kinks, what pairings ya want, your own ideas, etc
6. On the topic of Ditching. Look we're all adults here, sometimes shit just happens. I am ditch friendly.
7. Please PM me FIRST here before messaging or adding me on discord. Just a personal preference. It can even be a normal 'Hey I'm sending you a request on discord'.
8. I like to play multiple characters, whether it be one main character plus loads of NPCs or a smallish (4-5) group of characters.

"Any particular Kinks?"
Big: Big PeePee + Big Booba + Big Cumcum The good stuff
Casual Sex and Nudity
Male Human x Female Animal Pairings
Breeding and Pregnancy
Bisexuality
Rimming
Gangbangs
Public Use
Harem
Androids (Can ya tell I like this artist?)
Breeding+Pregnancy

Ideas

Brothers' Cum-Dump (Gangbang, Pregnancy, Breeding): YC has fallen on some hard times. But an opportunity comes from an offer from a rich man. Currently, his four sons live together in a condo house. And for a variety of reasons, none of them have been successful in finding dates, getting married or more importantly, giving their father grandchildren. That's where YC comes in. He will hire her as a personal cum-dump to be used by his sons. He'll pay YC handsomely, take care of any medical bills and so on. But there is another catch. If she successfully conceives, she will be given a massive bonus for each brother that has impregnated her.

The Last Human (Bestiality, possible harem, etc): For this, either of us can be the human or the animals they encounter. In a strange occurrence, all of humanity suddenly vanished leaving only animals. Strangely, the animals have begun to develop human like speech and intellect, forming clans and alliances with each other. MC/YC is a human who suddenly awoke after almost a year of slumber. Now as potentially the only human left, MC/YC must do what they can to survive? Will they try to find out what happened? Or will they try and conquer the animal kingdom?

Getting back at my EX: YC's daughter had been dating a swell guy for awhile but suddenly dumped him. After learning it was because her daughter cheated on him, YC made their way to MC's house to help the poor guy cope. One thing leads to another and well you know ;3

Adventuring Party: Been playing some Baldurs Gate 3 so playing as a bunch if misfits on an adventure sounds fun

A Spooky Good Time!: A human (or group of humans) find themselves in an abandoned house filled with horny ghosts and monsters.

Caught!: YC decides to try and shoplift from an upscale sex toy shop only find out about their specific punishment. Maybe they already know about the punishment and intentionally gets caught.

Friends Helping a Friend: Okay so for this one one of us will need to double up. CA and CB are a lesbian couple (Both can be played by you or I can play as one of them) and MC is a good friend of theirs. However then MC's birthday comes up, CA and CB hatch a plan to not only give him a good gift but also sate their own curiosities. The one thing almost every person has thought about atleast once. Being invited to a threesome. However this threesome could evolve into something more, or perhaps one or both girls wind up pregnant.

Government Assigned Marriage: A new law has been put into place to help the declining birthrate. When a woman turns sixteen, they are entered into a pool of names. Every now and then a name is drawn. When a woman's name is drawn, they are immediately assigned a husband. There are certain benefits such as monthly stipends, health insurance and so on. Despite initial pushback, the program has been mostly a success, as most women who are chosen are usually in their thirties. However unfortunately for YC, the day after their sixteenth birthday they find out their name has been drawn and it won't be long until they're sent out to meet their new husband.
Could the husband be...
Someone their own age? Maybe a boy they rejected pretty harshly? A man in his thirties? A stranger? So many possibilities.

Other Pics I like that could be turned into something
Battle Droid
A new way to save humanity
Lost
Ninja
Dwarf Maiden
Small boobs are cute to

(More ideas later as i'm tired so don't be shy to suggest some stuff)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom