Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Just A Few Ideas (Fandom Based)

Askari

Meteorite
Hello everyone! Welcome to my interest thread. This one will be based off fandoms that I’m looking to create a plot around. Before I get into anything I want to say YES I am asking for someone to play a character, and by no means do I have any expectation for you to get them perfect. I just adore the general gist of their personalities and they are absolutely delicious looking. Aside from that, I usually will be open to doubling! I do reserve the right to say no, as anyone does, however I will try my best unless I know I am going to butcher them.

I am really open to nearly everything, my absolute no nos for kinks are vore, incest, and toilet play (scat, piss). I’m really lenient when it comes to kink and I’m willing to try quite a bit. I am a literate role player and can write a variety of lengths depending on who I’m role playing with and what detail I’m provided with. I do quite love a solid mix of story and smut, though I do love a little bit more smut than action kinda thing.

I will always play a sub female, I have attempted dominant characters and males and it has never worked out. I do prefer to play my own oc, tailored to whatever plot we come up with. I also would like to stick to pms on site, though I have a discord that you can pm me for if any of these catch your interest.

Now! Onto the fandoms I’d love to play.
Characters in brackets are who I’d like to play against, characters with * next to their name are a craving.
Animes/Movies:
Attack on Titan (Levi, Eren) (Reiner***)
Marvel (Thor~Ragnarok, Bucky Barnes-White Wolf, Captain America*)
Arcane (Vander)
Jojos Bizarre Adventures (Jotaro)
Fullmetal Alchemist (Young King Bradley, Scar*, Ling/Greed***)
Supernatural (Dean, Sam, Demon Dean)
Star Wars (Anakin, OCxOC, Obi Wan**)

Video Games:
Horizon Zero Dawn (Mechanical Creatures)
Borderlands (Borderlands creatures*, Axton)
The Witcher (Witchers creatures, Geralt)
Overwatch (Soldier 76, Ramattra)
Red Dead 2 (Arthur)
Outlast (Mutants)

I’ve made a list of plots and mini story lines I’d like to go off of, if you are interested in a fandom that is not in this plot list but is above, please feel free to still message me with your ideas.

Marvel:
Bucky Barnes- (Either long or short term)
The dust has settled and Bucky is set on making his amends, as directed to. This is all going well and dandy when his neighbour starts to take unusual curiosity in him. Something he isn’t used to, but she is pretty determined to get to know him.

Attack on Titan:
Reiner- (Either long or short term)
I don’t exactly have a plot for this one but I would like for it be set after the rumbling when the team is rebuilding their lives, say they found a different way to pass the titans over and Reiner survived. I’d like to have an oc apart of the original gang that eventually starts to get closer with him.

Borderlands:
Sir Hammerlocks Big Hunt-
A young woman takes up a job posting by Hammerlock, only to realize the job she had was a bit more than she signed up for. He requires a very specific collection of samples from various creatures across Pandora, some that she will have to get much more close up and in detail for.

NSFW: On Psycho Time-
A vault hunter once again consumed by the wastelands, And used by those within.

The Witcher:
Beast, Filled Up, Filled Up V2, Caught, Wide Open,
Ciri has graduated and become a proficient Witcher, but she is truly strong enough to overcome the forces that oppose her? She truly does seem to try... but doesnt seem to get too far based off what the monsters want with her. At least they leave her alive... soaking.

Borderlands:
Varkid, Skag, Skag 2, Skag 4, Skag 3, Skag 5, Jabbers, Bullymong,
The vault hunter might've found themselves overwhelmed, or perhaps they just gave in to it? There is a wide variety of monsters waiting to take their chances lurking around the planets.
Badass Skag, Skags Tied Up, - Or maybe they found themselves taken hostage, but not killed as expected but treated as a toy for their 'experiments'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom