Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M, some M/F Craving: ...Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liynn

Super-Earth
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! <3

Well, let's get right down to it, I mostly roleplay yaoi, but am more than willing to do hetero, playing the female. I know most people will be like "omg wtf guy playing a girl? fuck no" well, this is roleplaying, as in playing a role, as in it really doesn't matter to me who's behind the character as long as they play it well.

About roles, I usually play a submissive character, but can play a switch as well. However, I won't play a completely dominant character. I just can't get into the mindset.

I'd say I'm a pretty literate roleplayer, I can range from one good paragraph to six if it's required, I can do more but I pretty much loathe it unless I feel it's needed. I really don't feel like typing out an essay that takes me about twenty minutes or even more for each post. The average I do is probably 1-3 paragraphs per post and usually a relatively long one for the opening post. Mostly though, I play off of what my partner gives me and if you just keep giving me one paragraph, that's what I'll likely give you.

Here's a link to my Rabbit Hole to give you a general idea of what I'll do:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Liynn%20Hart

Anything in the favorite and yes categories I am more than willing to do and anything in the maybe you'll have to strongly convince me and anything in no is just as it says, hell no.

I can and will gladly do a series-related roleplay and here are some I'm craving at the moment:
Harry Potter (Cedric/Harry, Any Weasley/Harry, Lucius/Harry, Snape/Harry, Remus/Harry, Sirius/Harry)
Kingdom Hearts (Riku/Sora, Axel/Roxas, Seifer/Roxas, Xaldin/Roxas, Saix/Sora. Pretty much any Organization member/Sora)
Alice in Wonderland (Alice and multiple partners, Mad Hatter/Alice or anyone else and Alice, really. Alice may be male or female.)
Twilight (Edward/Bella, Jacob/Bella, Edward/OC, OC/OC)
Dollhouse (Ballard/Echo, Ballard/OC, OC/OC)
The Matrix (OC/OC)
inFAMOUS (Cole/OC, OC/OC)
And various others! If you want to roleplay a series, just let me know and I'll let you know if I'm familiar with it or not.

NEW CRAVING: Jesse's Body AKA Jennifer's Body in male form

Jesse and Bobby have been best friends since the sandbox. They grew up together and seem to be as close as brothers despite their vast differences in personality. Jesse is the star of the high school's basketball team and has had numerous girlfriends and plenty of fuck buddies over his high school years, the girls he's been with describe him as a womanizer, but that doesn't stop him from getting nearly anyone he wants. Bobby, on the other hand, has never even had sex and is probably the exact opposite in nearly every way. While Jesse is masculine and has charm and an alluring personality, Bobby is more of your average everyday high school student. He's slim, average height and is toned where as Jesse, being on the basketball team, is tall, built and of course has a bit of an ego.

Basically, for anyone who has seen the movie Jennifer's Body, this would follow the same story and such, except it would be two boys instead of two girls as the lead characters. Jesse could drag Bobby to go see some girl band from the city or whatever and they could turn out to be witches who need a sacrifice for a spell to fame and fortune, or we can simply go along with the movie and say they got the spell off of Google. xD Basically, just PM me and we can work out all the specifics.

ALSO CRAVING:
I like Greek mythology. I'm not like...an expert on it or anything and I don't even know why I like it, but I do. Anything with a Greek mythology twist is being craved by me currently. Now a lot of you will probably instantly think God of War, but I must warn you I've played only like 3/4ths of the first game and that's it. I'm not sure why I haven't finished it, but it's probably because I'm lazy. Anyways! Greek mythology = good!

Other than my small list of series-related roleplays and the few ideas I threw out there, I can do pretty much any general pairing you ask of me such as Best Friend x Best Friend, Jock x Nerd, Celebrity x Celebrity, the list just goes on and on and on and yadda yadda yadda.

Anyways, if you're interested in roleplaying, send me a PM with your ideas, thanks!​

Re: M/M Craving: male!Jennifer's Body, Cedric/Harry, Riku/Sora

Bump!

Re: M/M Craving: male!Jennifer's Body, Cedric/Harry, Riku/Sora

Bump!

Re: M/M, some M/F Craving: Dollhouse, Glee!

I'm interested in making a roleplay that'll be continuous... where I can focus on building one character, and develop his entire life through it.

Damien is male, 18 years old and is on the baseball team. The setting/location for the overall story (city/country, etc...) could be determined by both of us. Damien is a bit on the shy side, he's had past girlfriends, but never really got too far with them. He's bicurious at the start, and no one has a real clue to start with.

He's 6' 2", dark black hair, has a slight Ruissian/Romanian accent, simply because he was born in Russia and moved to the U.S. at the age of three. He's pretty popular, but the ideal character on the other side would be the 'more popular' guy.

MxM, scenario here... I want it to be progressive, so it'd deal with a lot of in-depth character development and plot progression, more than just straight dirty roleplaying. ALTHOUGH, that can and will come in the future at some point.

If you're willing to pull the long-haul with me, that'd be awesome!

So, I need to ask... for Princess/Kidnapper does it matter if the male Kidnapper's kinda... sweet on her?

I'm not sure if I recognize you. Is this Iilan? And hopefully if you are, you remember me!

And in that case, I'd love to continue the AkuRoku thing we have going on ... or do Riku/Sora. xD ;;

RE: M/M, some M/F Craving: Greek Mythology, Alice in Wonderland, Kingdom Hearts

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom