Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Personal Investigations - The Alt Timeline (Knight & Neko)

She was looking towards him but seeing something else. She was analyzing his potential and how useful he would be to her. His gaze never lifted to hers which was a good sign as far as she was concerned. When she spoke he listened and that much was to be lauded. Too many people didn't understand their place. He addressed her properly and she nodded before looking back out the window.

"Good," she said "when we arrive you'll get taken to your room. There are a few things you'll need to be told but those will be laid out then. Act with the utmost respect and remain humble and there will be no problems. Act out, talk back, or otherwise cause issues and I will ensure that your future is rather bleak."

Hikari's threats were simple and clear. She didn't have an issue being blunt after all. She nodded more to herself than him.

"In addition, I expect you'll make yourself useful. You'll be living in my home so if you are lazy or messy it will not be tolerated."

She continued to lay down the law to him, her law to be precise. Naoki wasn't stupid, he knew he had to act appropriately in front of her and do exactly as she told him to. There was a metaphorical sword dangling over him, one that would no doubt fall should he break the terms of his probation. With how harsh she was with her wording, he wouldn't be surprised if she ordered him not to even speak or breathe without permission. Which seemed like a very unreasonable request. Well, the latter anyway.

Regardless, Naoki stayed quiet. Making it clear however that he was listening closely to everything she had to say regarding his situation and what she expected.

It wouldn't be long until they reached their destination

Hikari was rather clear in her intention and he seemed to obey. That was to his credit as far as she was concerned. No one could ignore her and get away with it after all. She remained looking out the window as he remained quiet and, in doing so, she believed he was tacitly agreeing with everything she said. If he did not then he would suffer the consequences down the line. The car eventually came to a stop and the door was opened. The man standing there gestured for him to get out first and then Hikari would.

Her home was massive, lavish, and walled off from anyone nearby. A very private estate where she could enjoy herself without worrying about eyes on her. She was, after all, a private woman at the end of the day. The decor and style of it was very much modern though. He was guided inside with her walking behind him moreso so she could observe his reaction. The first room was a massive staircase chamber that wound up to the second floor with a massive beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Art on the wall that ranged from old and valuable to new and recently done featuring Hikari herself as the model.

"Go to the living room," she said pointing to a room off to the left "I have to discuss something with someone and then I'll tell you the ground rules. Am I understood?"

What he would see upon arriving at their destination was something he did not expect.

Being ushered out of the vehicle, he looked around to see the quite obviously lavish home before him; which wasn't the strange part. What was odd was that he expected her home to look a lot more traditional considering her choice of attire, and the hime cut she sported. As if she discarded her Japanese ancestry for more Western decadence. Still, it would not be his place to judge, and he'd have to remain quiet and do as he was told.

Inside looked just as, if not more opulent. She clearly was a woman of immense wealth. Though he felt a little bit of arrogance and narcissism upon seeing the paintings of herself. Not that he'd dare say that to her face however. He would simply nod as she instructed for him to wait in the living room for her, heading there quietly.

Hikari headed to another room and made sure everything was in order. She woke up Tama in her android figure and ensured she was ready to do anything she needed to. Tama could get the room ready for the future occupant and begin her plotting while Hikari headed back downstairs and met with him in the living room.

"So, let's be abundantly clear. You are expected to clean after yourself, you are expected to be sensible when it comes to volume of anything you might play or do in your room, and you are expected to follow both my commands as well as your caretakers. You'll be meeting them when you go to the room being prepared for you."

She looked him in the eyes again with eyes that seemed to look past him and yet right into him.

"If you are called to service you will obey without question," she said crossing her legs "I do not always need my stress relieved but you will make for a fine outlet."

It wasn't entirely true. Left to her own devices Hikari actually had quite the libido but she was firmly in control for the most part. That said having him around would make it easier to sate that particular craving.

"Do you have any questions?"

Back
Top Bottom