Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely is requesting DOMINANTS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovely decay

Planetoid

I DO NOT DO PM ROLEPLAYS.
OR AIM.
OR MSN.
OR YIM.

Please read the thread.
I didn't type it up to have it ignored.

Hi, I'm lovely decay. I prefer if you'd just leave it at 'Lovely', though. All the 'LD's and 'Miss Decay's annoy me. So Lovely will do just fine. Unless, of course, you'd rather give me a nickname, then I'm fine with that. I love nicknames. :3 Anyways. I'm a nineteen year old female, residing in the central USofA (my time zone is UTC -minus-6, Central Standard Time). I have been roleplaying for about...eight years now. And yes, I roleplayed back when I was twelveish. Yahoo! chat-rooms were my addiction back then, at least until Go-Gaia. :3 I'm a picky, picky person; so if I turn you down, don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm just picky. I tend to overuse comma's and semicolons, so you'll just have to excuse me on that. It's a flaw, and I apologize. We'll just say my English teachers hate me.

I prefer heterosexual pairings right now, mainly because Yuri just doesn't get me as much anymore (I might make an exception if I love you, though), and Yaoi is so not my forte. t.t

Also, to throw this out there now, I am not interested in Furries. I don't want to play a furry, and I don't want you to play a furry. I'm sorry, but mostly animal creatures bother me, and the furthest I'll go into it is things such as nekos, inu's, etc. I just don't like how human they appear, and how animal-like they appear at the same time. It's just weird to me. Sorry. However, if you're into bestiality, I might venture into that - but only dogs. Just out of curiosity. And only if it's not the main part of the roleplay. More on that later. :3

Rules!!!

• Literacy; Please, I beg of you, have a basic understand of the English language. Spell-check is your friend (if you have it), and there are different forms of the word 'there', so try and use things properly. I use a lot of commas, you may use a lot of periods, small things like that don't bother me. But if I can't make it through your post because you've completely mutilated the language, I won't roleplay with you.

Post Length; I ten to write between two and five+ paragraphs per post. I know we all have 'down' days where writers block hits us hard, or we're stuck at an awkward area in the roleplay. But excuses aside, at your worst I still expect five solid sentences, and at your best no less than two full paragraphs. Now, if you keep spitting out posts that are five sentences and giving excuses, I won't hesitate to drop the roleplay. I need more then a couple of actions and a little bit of speech to go off of. Match my posts, it's not hard if you've got imagination.

Characters; I can play both male and female characters. I am not dominating at all, however my posts aren't the boring and bland 'I'm just going to follow you around and make you come up with everything' submissive. My character's have fight, and I do help move the roleplay along. And do not ask me to dominate you, I'll just turn you down. It's not my place, and it never will be. I've tried. I'm willing to have even ground, if needed, where both of our characters take control in different situations.

Posting; If you want to roleplay with me, keep up with the roleplay. I understand if you can't reply for a couple of days, but I would like to know if you're going to be away/if you have writer's block, etc. If you fail to reply after two-three solid days, I will send you a PM to remind you that we do have a roleplay. If you do not reply to the PM and/or the roleplay within a week of said PM - I will PM you one last time. Failure to reply with a PM or a post in the roleplay three days after the second reminder, the roleplay will be dropped - and no, I will not pick up where we left off. I don't like one-time roleplays, I want long-term partners, here.

Smut; I know this is a haven for all of us to escape to so we can fill our smut-craving desires and talk about our interests and be adults; but I do not do just plain old smut-based roleplays. If you're trying to fuck my character by the second post - I will PM you and tell you the roleplay is off. I like storyline. The only exception to this rule is if we're doing a slave based/kidnapping roleplay, since most people use sex as a way to break a spirit. And even then, you shouldn't be doing the humpy-hump right off the bat. And when sex/sexual actions happen in the roleplay - that doesn't mean every other post our characters have to fuck. Remember, storyline.

Slave Roleplaying; I do not take this outside of roleplays. Do not ask me to be your real life slave.

Messengers; Do not ask me to roleplay on messengers, I will ignore you. I only roleplay on DRP Forums, E~mail, and sometimes in PM. It's a lot harder for me to keep up with my PM roleplays, so that one is least preferred.

Plots; If you have an idea, share it. I'm sick of everyone making ME come up with the plot ideas. Why not contribute a little bit to the roleplay, eh? If you ask me to make up a plot on my own, I'll drop you like a hot potato. I don't mind brainstorming, but at least have some sort of idea as to what you want. Seriously.

Incestuous Roleplays; Yes, I do them. But I only do brother/sister roleplays. Do not ask me to do any others. I have personal reasons for this, so do not push the matter, please.

Rabbit Hole
    ; Yes, I have one, ask and I will share. If you have one, do share. But I do want you to view mine in order to get a good look at my kinks - which I do want to be included in the roleplay. Not all of them, of course, just the ones we can include into our roleplay.
    [/list:u]
    {more can be added later}

Roleplays // Plot Ideas!

I am much too lazy to update this list - sooo.. If you have any suggestions, toss 'em at me. :3

• * = PLOT
    <3 = ILU FOREVER

- Kidnapping
    - Vampire ** <33333333 [someone please do plot two with me! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!]
    - Slave
    - Best friend/Best friend's girlfriend (lots of drama) <33
    - Rehab Romance *
    - Maid
    - Brother/Sister *
    - Abusive Relationship <33

+ Random
    - Romance.
    - Romance.
    - No love at first sight, bull, 'kay?
    - Drama is good.[/list:u]

PLOT IDEAS~!

• Vampire Plot Idea One
      this involves kidnapping, and possibly slave
      if you want me to play a male, YOU will still be the vampire.
      just switch the pronouns around until you get it right. ><

My plot idea was something that was decades/centuries/whatever old; a family feud, of sorts. Of course, it was humans against Vampires, so it didn't quite work out too well for the humans. The vampiric son of the family from so long ago fell in love with a daughter on the human side of the feud. Sadly, she was murdered by her own family to save her; and he went into a life of solitude, pining for his lost love. Decades later, he has decided to begin this little feud up again - with a different spin on things [since it's in more modernized times, the old ways he knew so well wouldn't work as well as they used to]. It just so happens that he has an eye on a descendant of the human family; and the female actually looks almost identical to his love. Immediately he blames the youth's family for keeping her from him, and makes plans to take her and destroy what is left of the family [which happens to be the few that live in the home] that ruined his past.

The girl isn't all that into being his 'love', so of course it would be dramatic; full of arguments, ect.

-I like realistic (or as realistic as you can get) vampiric characters. None of that 'daywalker' bull they've made up recently. Blade pisses me off. D: Keep that in mind.

Vampire Plot Idea Two
      wow, so after reading all the twilight books, i got a wee bit obsessed.
      &not with edward. i mean, he's adorable and all, but shit. he and bella are
      annoying as fuck sometimes. D: anyways, so my plot idea is kind of based
      off of a twilight-esque idea. :3

I'm looking for a James-esque character, please. For those of you who have not read the book, or seen the movie for that matter, he's a sadistic tracker-vampire. (look up "james from twilight biography, if you need anymore information on him). :3 Anyways. Basically the girl (my character), is doing her thing, going to school, doing nature trails, etc, whatever you want to start out doing - and he comes across her scent. Instantly he's hooked, but doesn't dare venture out to take her right then and there, given it's the middle of the day (as most know, the vampys in twilight sparkle like they fell into a vat of glitter dust). SOOO, he takes to stalking her, and she ends up moving further north (we'll say the Washington area, just because, yanno, that's where they're based in the books anyways, and it's hardly ever sunny, and I don't feel like thinking too much harder on this.). So he follows her, and ends up enrolling into her school (if you want to do it that way), and eventually the story boils down to her being lured in by him, and since we're pretty much acting like the happy Cullen family doesn't exist, she's pretty much trapped after she falls into his trap (whatever that may be). We can easily go various directions with this plot, of course. :3 We can do a loveydovey sort of thing, (similiar to Ed and Bells, which I wouldn't mind), or he can just lure her in and kill her off (which I'm not open to, I adore long-term), or he can lure her in, find that he does not want to destroy her, and instead forces her into submission as his human slave, and eventually he turns her after various plot twists. ETC. :3 YAY!

Rehab Romance
      I'm looking for someone who can play multiple characters on this one. Both male and female. I also ask that you can play a super mean abusive character too, as we will need one to keep the plot going.
      [i prefer hetero, please; you playing the males]

--& Here's the down-low. My character has been a member of said rehab for God knows how long, now. And she is the youngest in the rehab, making her the one everyone wants. [kind of like people claiming people in jail, really]. So, when your character comes into the roleplay, she finally thinks that maybe, just maybe, she has a way out of all the shit she's been through up to this point. Of course, there will be TONS and TONS of drama, and lots of drug references/alcohol/party-ing/hardcore rules, etc. Also, we will both be playing multiple characters, but remember that it is a REQUIREMENT for you to play a couple of uber dominating/abusive assholes to keep it moving. :3

Abusive Relationship
      I ask that you are able to play a super dominating/abusive character for this.
      Will more then likely involve kidnapping, and slave.

--& So, he's totally in love with her, right? Well, she's pretty much just using him in order to make a few bucks off her friends. Stupid dares. She breaks up with him, goes up North for a week or so with family, and upon her return she's seen with another guy at her side - and they're totally in love. Of course, her ex is steaming with anger, and takes it upon himself to make her his.

Brother // Sister
      I will be playing the sister.
      They can be fraternal twins, or the brother can be older. But I do not want Loli for this - ever. So don't ask.

The older brother (by a couple of years or so) is obsessed with his sister, and has been for a long while now. Unfortunately, she's in a relationship. Her brother, while she's away, snoops around her room and finds her diary, telling of an incident at a party - and he uses that as blackmail to make her do whatever he asks of her. She's not too keen on the idea, so he ends up forcing her into the situation (not sex yet). While this is happening, she freaks out, and he begins to feel bad and instead takes care of her. Cue her boyfriend showing up after work. Clearly upset that she would rather spend time with her brother, he get angry - and her brother is forced to make him leave after a nasty breakup. Her now ex vows he'll be back for her virginity, and leaves with that.

That's pretty much the beginning portion of the general idea. Eventually the sister is more willing with her brother, but it never ends with sex because she's not ready. Later on, her ex comes strolling in to find she and her brother goofing off - and requests his things from the girl. And that's when he takes advantage of her, taking what he feels is rightfully his - her brother trying to save the day. Etc.

Of course, it doesn't have to be exactly like that. :3 I do want lots and lots of drama, though. :3

But you would have to double up and play the brother, and then the ex whenever he's needed.

• [/list:u]

I wouldn't mind doing the brother/sister with you
But I'm also interested in the bf/bffgf

I would be willing to rp with you. Perhaps a Master/Slave, with some kind of twist perhaps.
I can of course play the master, and I can also play a vampire, though if I may request that the slave be obediant. For a twist it could be anything, though do have a couple ideas in my head. My vampires aren't the ones from Twilight though, I prefer to use Anne rice's vampires as a model.

Again, I would like to rp with you :3
We didn't start a rp last time, though I was quite interested in the idea.

It was kind of a Alchemist/Apprentice dealy, combined with master/slave.

whitestar: fresh is what i've got up there. things can be altered/twisted, though.
midnight: i found our PMs back and forth from forever ago, and if you're still up for that idea i can try and get a post set up once i get off from work. :3

Excellent, if you could do that that would be great.
Thanks, once you do, link me and I can get to a reply ASAP

Well look who it is. Somebody I haven't talked with in forever, how is it going dear lovely? We had that like... 1 page RP on Darker that died. xD

I was awesome enough to get a boob sign though.

Would you mind if I was also female? xD I'd be interested in doing the second vampire plot, actually. It seems interesting. The only problem is, while I've roleplayed guys a lot I've not done much sexual stuff while as them. o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom