Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Overwatch rp (NSFW Links)

Swole

Meteorite
Hi!

I personally love Overwatch's world. The lore, characters and everything else that doesn't include the people behind the game at this point.

I've done quite a few overwatch rps already but I wanted to propose an dynamic-idea here since this is my very first Roleplay-ad.
My personal preference for myself is being fairly tall and most of the times rather toned or even muscular. I can play a variety of characters here though. I don't think there's any character I would mind playing aside from maybe Moira or Orisa.
I'll still put up a couple refs that I’d see myself in.
Mercy Pharah Widowmaker Brigitte
Mercy Pharah Widowmaker Brigitte
Pharah Widowmaker

I’m bi with a slight preference towards male and futas. I only have one ref in mind I could provide you that I find extremely appealing which would be
Lifeweaver

That’s just an option and by no means fixed for me. You can play basically any character although I’d still very much prefer if he/she was in the overwatch universe.

Uploading these pics has been a much bigger pain than I expected but I wouldn’t mind using different ones as well.
Kinks will be discussed in Dms. Limits won’t be a huge surprise for you but I’m still kink open.
Hmu if you’re interested. I like to do rather semi-longterm to longterm and literate rps.

Thanks for reading 😙

+18

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom