Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scribbles of The Mind :)

Raphaele

Moon
This thread is probably going to be the scribbles that come to my mind. Since I am going through a lot of sleepless nights, I thought of writing about them.

The world around me slumbers in a tranquil sea, while I'm adrift in wakeful reverie. Is it okay? you may ask, but I can only be silent after all I'm a captive of sleep's elusive defiance.

I have a friend, my sentinel actually, he keeps watch from the midnight sky as my restless hours passby. Could he maybe see my thoughts that's glowing and flowing like the fireflies? Never a night went by that restricted my endless flow of thoughts.

Oh yes I forgot another one of my companion, the ticking clock, his hands never stopping, running in his own rhythm. I wonder, maybe tonight my thoughts and musings won't interlace? Oh well, that was another impossible thought.

The world is hushed, and shadows play, As I chase the remnants of the day. Maybe I'm trying to chase away the shadows haunting me or should I say I have already come to enjoy their performances? As in sleeplessness now a different world takes flight which is the canvas that my creativity defines.

I listen to the whispers of the night, in the symphony of stillness, I find a grace, the solace that I seek every dawn. Though the weariness of the day may weigh me down, this sleeplessness never causes a frown. For amidst the stars and the moon's soft kiss, I find a kind of nocturnal bliss as in the sleepless hours, I am free, To explore the depths of inner self.

In the silence of the night, I dive deep, In sleeplessness, my soul's secrets keep.

Rae<3

Back
Top Bottom