Mx Female [M4F] slaves to our libido, let's lust for each others until nothing else matter (NSFW)

Leon B

Super-Earth
HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO MY THREAD!

I'm a nearly limitless dom from Europe (GMT+2) here looking for anyone willing to develop something good together! If you see my kinks try not to get scared, not everything needs to be there (but obviously the nastier the better), all I really care about is that you're willing to put effort into this thing both in setting it up and as we'll play through it! I'm looking for active people who're reactive but can also drive the plot forwards on their own.

Kinks:
cheating
cuckolding
age gaps
Milfs
face claims
dub-con
humiliation
bimbofication
saliva
sweat
piss
farts
anything filthy to be honest

Limits:
death
gore
vore

The only kinks that I'd say are mandatory to me are age gaps (I wanna play as a younger dom) and cheating but even then, if I think you're worth it I can be persuaded otherwise. Also if you have some kinks that you wanna suggest go ahead! As long as they're not in my limits we can probably talk about it, let's create a nice and chill environment between us while going completely feral during the actual RP

Regarding my writing style: I play in first person, I'd say I'm quite literate since I can go from 2/3 paragraphs to the discord limit(PM for my tag), I won't require you to do the same especially when it comes to the length of your own replies but please, no one liners... As I said I wanna see effort from your side, give me at least something I can work with! I also LOVE when we send each other pictures and gifs to visualize what we're doing, be as descriptive as you want but send me a nice gifs at the end of your post and my eyes will sparkle from the excitement, for me is like the cherry on top of a cake.

I heavily prefer modern/slice of life/semi-realistic to realistic scenarios. I'd say I'm almost completely against sci-fi and fantasy stuff, I tried it already but I can't really impersonate in my character when it comes to that

Anyway that's all, if you think we can be a nice match go ahead and DM me, I always answer back even just to say I'm not interested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom