Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Some plots for a RainyDay~ [MxM, story-driven plots!]

RainyDays

Meteorite
Hey everyone! I’m Rain and while I’m rather new to the BMR forums I’ve been roleplaying and writing for over a decade now. I’m making this request thread in the hopes of finding a partner that has the same passion for storytelling and character development that I do. That being said I do prefer plot over anything, though some of my plots here may have a higher smut ratio than others I just want to get my number one rule out there::
I’m not here to cyber!

| 。 ゚☁︎ 。 ゚ ゚。 | 。 ゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 |

I know that just turned away a good amount of potential partners, but here’s hoping some of y’all stick around for what I have to offer! ^-^

Some guidelines

• I’m looking to stick to the forums for our roleplays and I’m comfortable using either threads or PM’s. At the moment I don’t have a discord.
  • My partner's gender whether you be male, female or anywhere in between doesn’t matter. I’m very open minded and if you use pronouns I’ll be respectful of them. —Basically, I’ll write with anyone!
  • My response time can be a little slow with the RP’s themselves since I just started a new job and I’ll tend to post more on my day’s off, which are Wednesdays and Thursdays. Otherwise my replies will be pretty sporadic, coming at all hours of the night; especially for shorter replies.
  • Please be respectful and don’t ask me to cyber! I’m here to write and make friends.
  • OOC chatter is very much encouraged. Even after plotting is ‘finished’, I’d love to still throw any and all plot bunnies that may come to mind!
  • Characters must be 18+, even if they’re a fandom character. Meaning: any fandom characters listed on this thread will be aged up!
..... And now, for the fun stuff!

PLOTS:

#A collision of worlds
。 ゚ ゚。 。 ゚ ゚。。 ゚ ゚。
YC is a drug pusher who’s been in the game since his early teens, a young man who grew up in the countryside with parents that barely made it by living paycheck to paycheck. Despite being successful farmers, it wasn’t enough for YC who wanted to live comfortably without having any worries about paying the bills at the end of the month.
MC is a model who got discovered on a popular streaming service, having been well known for his soothing voice, eye-catching appearance and relaxing videos. He grew up poor as well, living in an orphanage until he turned 18 and moved into a homeless shelter until he saved up enough to move into his first apartment.
The two meet under weird circumstances, with MC wandering into YC’s territory late after a photo shoot in a sketchy area. He just wants to get home, but ends up cornered by a rival gang of YC’s. In a split second decision YC decides to save MC from the situation and from there… anything could happen.

Things I’d love to add in this plot:
Soul mate theme’s! Either the red string of fate, reincarnation where they knew each other in the past or ABO!

#Are you scared of the dark?

。 ゚ ゚。 。 ゚ ゚。。 ゚ ゚。
It’s been a year since Earth has seen the sun’s light and humans were forced to navigate through the darkness that had become the new norm. After a lock down was declared two months in, people have been locked in their homes ever since, trying to survive in this new existence, except the dark hasn’t been the only thing keeping people sheltered up.
Rumors of blood sucking, flesh eating, nearly immortal monsters have started swirling around the internet. Those brave enough to step outside the boundaries of their neighborhoods and record any evidence have only caused even more of a panic to those feeling trapped.
Meanwhile there have been some humans like MC who have noticed changes in themselves who haven’t been scared to wander the dark, skeptic of the rumors of these monsters. With senses that have heightened to a new extreme and a sudden ability to see in the dark, what happens when they run into YC, one of the supposed monsters?

#Please, don’t bite!
。 ゚ ゚。 。 ゚ ゚。。 ゚ ゚。
When a college campus becomes ground zero in a zombie apocalypse after a student who was notoriously known for being sick comes in acting strange, how will the rest of the students cope? Will they be able to escape the suddenly contaminated area, or will they end up as victims to a virus that has ever changing symptoms?

OTHER PAIRINGS:
* = Mr.Krabs, I have an ideaaaa!~
I'd like to play these roles!
  • Vampire x Newly turned
  • **Detective x Criminal​
  • Jock x Nerd​
  • **Bully x Bullied
  • Band x Rival band member​
  • **Kpop idol x Kdrama actor​
  • Student x Professor​
  • Alpha x Omega
  • Super hero's sidekick x Ex-Villain​