Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any ⇔ Arki's Roleplay Request Emporium ⇔

Arkadin

Groovy~
▶▶▶▶ Basic Information ◀◀◀◀
Hello there! Ark, Arki, or Din here if you didn't see my introduction post! I'm 30, they/him and returning to forum-based roleplay after a while away from it!
I usually post at least once a day, but often more if I'm having fun or get a bolt of creativity with a specific story in mind. I usually post more if my writing partner also posts more, so I'll definitely be bouncing energy off of you! I work best with 2-4 paragraphs (200-300) words. I'll always try my best to let you know if something comes up and I need to slow down my pace though.

A few things I'd like to make clear though
1. Whatever mood you want for the roleplay, just let me know. I can be silly, serious, etc. I just need to know what you're looking for!
2. I'm fine with doing PM or Thread RP, no preference either way!
3. I'm looking for stories, so if you're wanting to jump RIGHT to the smut? Something to discuss beforehand probably.
4. I'm not looking to add anyone to discord, any social media or app.
5. I don't roleplay Canon characters or real life people. Sorry.
6. Other than what's already listed, I like to think I'm pretty open to numerous ideas. So let me know if you want to try something I haven't listed here!

◈◈◈ Preferences ◈◈◈

My F-LIST is Located Here
But also a quick list

◍◍◍ Good to GO (Faves) ◍◍◍
Monsters, Cuddling, Romance, Dom/Sub, Size Differences, Toys, Dirty Talk, Friends to Lovers, Enemies to Lovers, Saucy Swashbuckling Swordfights

◉◉◉ Pump the Brakes (May need to set some ground rules) ◉◉◉
Anal, Dubcon, Certain Taboos, Corruption

⯃⯃⯃ HARD STOP (Not Gonna Happen) ⯃⯃⯃
Watersports, Scat, Vore, Snuff, Gore (within sexual context), Tickling

╞══════ Roleplay Ideas ══════╡

(Don't see a Suggested Pairing you Like? PM me if you have another idea!)

⊶ General Enjoyment ⊷​

A small List of things I usually like to play​

↠↠↠ FIRSTLY! My Character Thread (Take a Peek for Specific Characters and Ideas) ↞↞↞

Big Dumb Himbos
Sarcastic Villains
MONSTERS
Elder Gods
Frankensteins (The Scientists AND the Creations~)
Orcs & Half-Orcs
Minotaurs
Demons
Chefs, Blacksmiths & Tailors
Bodyguards
Crime Bosses

Heaven's Most Overworked Angel
Modern Fantasy - Workplace Drama, Possible Humor Tones

In this setting, human souls stuck in Limbo may work their way up to heaven by helping process the souls of the recently deceased.
This work as a "Junior Angel" is often overworked, underpaid and keeping terrible hours.
Nathaniel Darcy is one such Junior Angel, and he's frankly exhausted. And things are about to get even more exhausting.

Possible Pairings:
Angel x Difficult Ghost who doesn't want to leave their home
Angel x Co-Worker Angel (possibly his boss?)
Angel x Demon (Demon can be a powerful non-human entity or another human soul working for the "opposite side")

That's Not What "Dungeon Daddy" Means?
High/Anime Style Fantasy - Humor

In a high fantasy world full of ruins and temples manned by numerous monsters, the 7 most dangerous Dungeons are named for the seven deadly sins.
Except that the Dungeon of Sloth may be closing because the Demon Lord inside is....RETIRING!?
An older Demon ready to stop the daily bloodshed has decided to let his dungeon run while he spends his days enjoying a simple life.
Nothing really ever goes as planned thought.

Possible Pairings:
Demon Lord x Hero
Demon Lord x Subordinate
Demon Lord x Divine Being

Come Hell or Hi-Fi
Band Drama/Modern Fantasy - Drama, Potential Horror, Potential Humor

Romero "Graveyard Shift" De la Grave is just a simple Roadie who's had the unfortunate fate of being exposed to the Occult on a daily basis.
Demons, Cryptids, Yokai, Witches, Wizards, Vampires, Werewolves.
He keeps running into the Supernatural in his daily life. As if all the Sex, Drugs and Rock N' Roll weren't enough.
Can he navigate the Occult Underworld in time to do his scheduled Mic Check? Or is it total system failure for this music nerd?

Possible Pairings:
Roadie x Monster/Supernatural Rockstar
Roadie x Supernatural Groupie
Roadie x Musical Journalist

Heart of Glass
Criminal Drama/Potential for Urban Fantasy - Drama, Possible Action or Heist

Donovan Glass is a retired hitman. After spending most of his life killing for money, he finally garnered enough favors to leave
"The Business" behind him for good. Now he spends his days working in a little florist shop doing arrangements and selling Bonsai tree saplings online.
But will the world really let a man with bloodstained hands rest easy?
Possible Pairings:
Retired Hitman x Stray (Someone running from a crappy lover? Perhaps just someone down on their luck?)
Retired Hitman x Criminal Scion (Mafia Princess? Yakuza Prince? Someone whose family KNEW Glass back in the day)
Retired Hitman x Cop (I swear detective, I haven't touched a gun in years)
Retired Hitman x Old Flame (Someone from back in the day, preferably tied to the criminal underworld)
URBAN FANTASY PAIRINGS - A hitman in a world full of vampires, demons, dragons and Magick has to be a whole other kind of scary. Open to ideas!​

Last edited:
↑↑↑ UPDATE 10/28 - Added Character Sheet Thread Link, Retooled Current Cravings ↑↑↑

↑↑↑ UPDATE 11/5 - Update to Character Sheet Thread (Orc and Dilf Sections) ↑↑↑

Back
Top Bottom